Home Loan Rates 2018211 views
Table of Contents
About Bank of Maharashtra Home Loan Gurugram
Are you planning to buy a home in Gurugram but falling short of money, apply for a home loan at Bank of Maharashtra today. This home loan is available for you at an affordable rate like never before and the amount that’s not easy to find. Read here the eligibility criteria, interest rates, documents needed to apply for home loans at Bank of Maharashtra in your city and apply for a housing loan today!
Bank of Maharashtra Home Loan Gurugram at a Glance
|Interest Rate||8.75% - 8.85%|
|Loan Amount||Upto ₹25lakh|
|Tenure||Up to 30 years|
The eligibility criteria to apply for a home loan at Bank of Maharashtra is as follows:
- The applicant should be at least 21 years of age at the time of application and the maximum age should be at least 60 years and 65 years for self- employed/ professional.
- The age limit at the time of loan maturity should be 75 years.
- The applicant should be a salaried individual, self- employed and farmers holding at least 5 acres of land.
- The minimum work experience should at least be 2 years.
- The applicant should have the minimum of 1year work experience with the current organization and self- employed should have a regular source of income with latest ITR.
The documentation needed to apply for a personal loan at Bank of Maharashtra is:
Documents of the applicant and guarantor-
- ID Proof – Passport/ Voter ID/ PAN Card.
- Age Proof– Birth certificate/ passport
- Residence Proof– Passport/ Utility bill/ Allotment letter.
- Income Proof –Latest Salary slip/ ITR/ form- 16
- Signature Verification Proof- Passport/ PAN Card.
- Bank statement – Last 3 months bank statement/ last 6 months bank passbook.
- Detailed information about the other loan if you are currently paying along with lenders information and security mortgage.
- Agreement sale copy.
- Certificate of possession.
- Land tax receipt.
- Detailed cost of construction.
- Letter of allotment
- Original NOC
For more information, read Home Loan Gurugram
Bank of Maharashtra Gurugram Branches
The complete address, IFSC Code, MICR Code and customer care details of Bank of Maharashtra branches located in Gurugram are mentioned in the table below:
|Branch Name||Address||IFSC Code||MICR||Customer Care|
|Gurugram (MAIN )||Kirti Nagar Sector - 15 Part - 1 , Jharsa Road Gurugram( Haryana )||MAHB0001189||110014019||0124-2334495|
|Sushant Lok, Gurugram||Gf - 1 - 2 B Block, Times Square, Sector Road, Sushant Lok, Gurugram - 122109 , Haryana||MAHB0001295||110014032|
|Palam Vihar, Gurugram||Chiranjeev Bharti School, F Block Palam Vihar, Gurugram - 122017||MAHB0001308||110014034||0124 2360948|
|Gurugram Sector - 56||Sco - 86 District Shopping Centre, Sector - 56 Gurugram - 122001||MAHB0001354||110014044||0124-2570620|
|Sector - 9a, Gurugram||108, Huda Complex, Sector - 9a Gurugram - 122001||MAHB0001455||110014049||0124-2251841, 2251842|
|Sohna Road Gurugram||Gf - 16, Scottish Mall Sector 48, Sohna Road , Gurugram - 122001||MAHB0001461||110014050||0124-2211441|
|Garauli, Gurugram||Bldg No.306, Umang Arcade, Pataudi Road, Ghaurali , Post- Basai, Gurugram -122001||MAHB0001655||110014055||0124-2164750|
|Gurugram Sector - 40||Sco - 73 - 74 Huda Shopping Complex, Sector - 40 Gurugram - 122001||MAHB0001347||110014040||0124-2382041|