Mutual Funds SIP Invest Now1242 views
Table of Contents
- 1 Overview
- 2 Products offered by BNP Paribas Mutual Fund
BNP Paribas Mutual Fund is a part of a global network looking to integrate in-depth local market knowledge with the expertise derived from managing investments throughout various market cycles and conditions throughout the world.
BNP Paribas Investment Partners is the committed asset management business line of BNP Paribas which is supported by the financial strength of one of the best rated banks in the world. The management of assets of over EUR 478 bn across 40 countries comes under the discretion of BNP Paribas Investment Partners with its significant presence in Europe, Asia and the Americas. It is Europe’s 6th largest asset manager and among the renowned asset managers in the World which offers one of the broad range of investment solutions in the industry. This asset management company is backed by 700 investment professionals throughout the globe from 60 investment centres, each of which is a specialist in a specific asset class or type of product.
BNP Paribas Asset Management India Private Limited is an investment manager of BNP Paribas Mutual Fund with BNP Paribas Investment Partners Asia Limited as its sponsor and BNP Paribas Trustee India Private Limited as the trustee of the company.
Board of Directors for BNP Paribas Asset Management India Private Ltd.
The list of board of directors are as under:
1. AMC Directors
- Mr. Rakesh Vengayil (Associate Director)
- Mr. Sanjay Sachdev (Independent Director)
- Mr. Ninad Karpe (Independent Director)
- Mr. Chandan Bhattacharya (Independent Director)
- Mr. Sharad Sharma (Associate Director)
- Mr. Anand Shah (Associate Director)
2. Trustee Directors
- Mr. Sanjeev Pandit (Independent Director)
- Mr. Ashok. P Jangid (Independent Director)
- Mr. Shariq Contractor (Independent Director)
- Mr. Andrew Turner (Associate Director)
The registrar of BNP Paribas Asset Management India Pvt. Ltd. is Sundaram BNP Paribas Fund Services Limited.
The fund managers of BNP Paribas Mutual Fund are classified as under:
- Mr. Mayank Prakash
- Mr. Karthikraj Lakshmanan
- Mr. Abhijeet Dey
- Mr. Puneet Pal
Products offered by BNP Paribas Mutual Fund
1. Equity Funds
Equity funds are meant to give your investments the potential of generating significant wealth over a period of time. The longer you stay invested, the benefit will be maximum returns. Equity funds are designed in order to ensure that your investment returns outperform inflation. They are particularly meant for those wishing to put some portion of their money in equity markets with an objective to fulfill long term goals. The following equity schemes are offered by BNP Paribas Mutual Fund :
- BNP Paribas Enhanced Arbitrage Fund
- BNP Paribas Equity Fund
- BNP Paribas Dividend Yield Fund
- BNP Paribas Mid Cap Fund
- BNP Paribas Long Term Equity Fund
2. Fixed Income Funds
These funds invest primarily in fixed income securities such as corporate debentures, government securities, bonds, and other money market instruments. These funds are not as volatile as equity funds but provide you risk-adjusted returns and can deliver a smart portfolio diversification option. The following fixed income funds are offered by BNP Paribas Mutual Fund:
- BNP Paribas Medium Term Income Fund
- BNP Paribas Monthly Income Plan
- BNP Paribas Flexi Debt Fund
- BNP Paribas Corporate Bond Fund
- BNP Paribas Short Term Income Fund
- BNP Paribas Government Securities Fund
- BNP Paribas Money Plus Fund
3. Money Market Fund
Instead of keeping your money idle for a short period of time, park away your funds in money market funds which maximize your earnings with an added advantage of instant liquidity. BNP Paribas Overnight Fund is the only money market fund which is offered by BNP Paribas Mutual Fund.
4. Balanced Fund
The mutual fund investment in balanced schemes aims to generate income and capital growth by investing in a diversified portfolio of equity and equity-related instruments and fixed income instruments. BNP Paribas Balanced Fund is only mutual fund scheme offered by BNP Paribas Mutual Fund in this category.
(Data taken from AMC Website)