Credit Card Payment23780 views
- Explore the Shortcut Online Methods for ICICI Credit Card Payments.
- Steps Involved in Internet Banking and iMobile App to make ICICI Credit Card Online Payment.
- Pay Credit Card Bills Using BHIM and UPI based Applications.
Credit Cards have become almost a necessity for every corporate and government employee. There are many businessman who also prefer using a credit card. But when it comes to the payment of credit card bill then the problem arises. Most of the credit card user doesn’t know how to pay the bill of credit card online. So, you can see the various mentioned below to do the ICICI Bank credit card online payment.
Table of Contents
- 1 Various Options for Paying the ICICI Bank Credit Card Bill Online
- 2 Why Online Payment is Better than Cash Payments
Various Options for Paying the ICICI Bank Credit Card Bill Online
Scan to Pay Credit Card Bills
If you are using UPI and BHIM enabled applications then you can easily pay your ICICI credit Card bills using QR code. You just have to follow the steps given below for executing the task:-
- Enter your 16 Digit Credit Card Number Twice.
- Click on the verify button.
- Now, enter the amount you are willing to pay.
- Make a click on generate QR code.
- Once the QR code is generated, login through the app which has UPI and BHIM option.
- Scan the newly generated QR code using the app.
- Make the Payment from your UPI app.
- After the completion of the whole process, you’ll receive a confirmation message on your registered mobile number.
Currently, you can only make a maximum payment of Rs. 10,000/- per transaction and Rs. 20,000/- in a day.
ICICI Bank Credit Card Payment Through Internet Banking
You can also make the ICICI Bank Credit Card bill payment through internet banking as well. Follow the steps given below:-
- Login through the official web page of ICICI Bank to open internet services.
- Now, go to the payments and Transfer option.
- From the drop down menu “click on pay Bills”
- Choose the Credit Card option to move to the next step.
- If you are a new user then you must enter all the details of your credit card.
- If you are an existing user, then you must enter the desired amount and click on pay now.
The payable amount will be deducted from your savings account and you’ll receive all the alerts in your text messages.
Use ICICI Bank iMobile Application
You can also make ICICI Bank Credit Card Online Payments using the iMobile application owned by ICICI itself. This application is handy and there is no need for any technical expertise to operate it. Now see the steps given below for doing credit card bill payments.
- Launch the iMobile Application on your mobile phone.
- Enter the PIN to log in.
- On the home screen, go to the Bill Pay Option.
- From the various bill payment options, choose Credit Cards.
- If you are a new user then you will have to enter all the information present on your credit card.
- Now, enter the desired amount you want to pay and touch on Pay Now.
After a few seconds, you’ll receive a confirmation message and the payment will be deducted from your savings account.
Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card Bills via NEFT
You can also do the ICICI Bank Credit Card Payment through NEFT facility. You can use the Net Banking service of another bank for paying the credit card bills. Just follow the steps given below.
- Choose the bank from which you have to make the online payment of credit card bills.
- Enter the credit card details for which the payment has to be made.
- You’ll be redirected to the payment interface of the chosen bank.
- Enter all the necessary details of the chosen bank.
- Enter the amount to be paid.
- Confirm the payment and your account will be debited with the same amount.
So, you have another option for clearing the ICICI Bank Credit Card Bills. NEFT is one of the methods for making payments.
Use ICICI ATM Machine
One can easily make ICICI Bank Credit Card payment by using the ICICI ATM machines. It is also one of the safest modes of online payment. In this method, You have to swipe the card into the ATM machine and there you’ll get the option of bill payment. Enter all the information as the machine asks you can pay all the outstanding bills of your credit card.
Why Online Payment is Better than Cash Payments
There are some users who still prefer cash payments of credit card bills as they don’t know the latest technology. But they are unaware of the fact that the cash payments include some extra fee which increases the bill amount. Therefore, it is better to make ICICI Bank Credit Card payments online. You can also get good offers on online payments and sometimes attractive cashback as well. So, it is up to you which mode of payment you use.