Car Loan Rates EMI 2020733 views
Table of Contents
About Dena Bank Car Loan Jammu
Dena Bank is one of the reputed public sector banks in India which offers a bouquet of products like deposits, loans, international banking, corporate banking, priority banking as well as products to cater the needs and requirements of small and medium enterprises. The bank is a government owned bank which provides a host of financial services of premium value to its customers. The bank extends its reach through 1,773 branch networks where some of them gain a foothold in Jammu region as well. Regardless of the loan product that the bank offers, a car loan is one such loan which gives you the freedom to purchase your car without restricting your mileage.
The application procedure to obtain the car loan from Dena Bank is simple and quick as it ensures to have your loan possession in no time. The loans are offered by Dena Bank for both new and second-handed cars at competitive interest rates. Salaried individuals, partnership firms, proprietary firms, and companies are the eligible participants to avail car loan from Dena Bank, provided they should satisfy the minimum eligible income criteria. The minimum income for a salaried class individual should be ₹ 2.50 Lacs per annum as compared to partnership firm/companies where eligible income need to be ₹ 3 Lacs per annum. The repayment period set by the bank for the new car is upto 7 years as against 3 years for the used car which gives privilege to the customers to plan out their monthly instalments for availing car loan. The margin limit for obtaining a car loan from Dena Bank is set at 10% (for a corporate salary arrangement), 15% for a new car and 20% for a used-car(not later than 3 years). The customers of Jammu and other regions are granted full rights to plan out their car purchase irrespective of any type, make and model. Regardless of the loan amount, a processing fee of ₹ 500 is pertinent on Dena Bank car loan. Due to such benefits discussed above, Dena Bank is counted as one of the top-most car loan providers in the marketplace.
Moreover, the customers of Jammu and outside don’t prefer to miss out the promotional and festive deals which Dena Bank offers on its car loan.
Dena Bank Car Loan Jammu at a glance
|Interest Rate||7.50% - 10.30%|
|Loan Amount||Upto ₹ 200 lakhs for purchase of a new car.|
|Tenure||Maximum upto 7 years for new vehicle.|
2nd hand four-wheeler(upto 3 year old)-Maximum upto3 years
|Processing Fee||₹ 500 irrespective of loan amount (Plus service tax as applicable from time to time)|
- Salaried Individuals, proprietary firm, partnership firms and companies are eligible to apply for the car loan.
- The minimum income for salaried individuals/proprietary firm is ₹ 2.50 lakhs per annum.
- The minimum income for partnership firm/company is ₹ 3 lakhs per annum.
- Proof of Identity: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters Id card, driving license( Laminated, Recent, Legible)
- Proof of Address: Ration card/Driving license/Voters card/passport copy/telephone bill/ electricity bill/Life insurance policy PAN Card.
- Proof of Income: Latest salary slip with form 16 / Audited balance sheet, Profit & Loss Account for latest two years/ Have a minimum turnover of ₹ 4,50,000 per annum / Audited balance sheet, Profit & Loss Account for latest two years and the latest 2 years IT returns of the company / Latest ITR
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months
To know more details, visit Car Loan Jammu
Address of Dena Bank Branches in Jammu
|Branch Name||Complete Address||IFSC||MICR||Contact Number|
|Jammu||Jammu, Raghunath Mandir Chowk, Raghunath Bazar., Jammu And Kashmir||BKDN0710553||180018002||0191-2578511|
|Jammu Kunjwan||Opposite Bata Show Room, Jammu - Pathankot Hational Highway, Kunjwani, Gangyal Jammu,||BKDN0731339||180018003||9622084956|