FD Interest Rates 2019883 views
Table of Contents
About Deutsche Bank
With Deutsche Bank Fixed Deposit, you have the flexibility to choose the amount and the tenure that accommodates you the best and earn high-interest rate.
- The minimum amount of investment in the fixed deposit is ₹20,000/-.
- The maximum duration is 5 years.
- You can avail the overdraft up to 95% on your Fixed Deposit at competitive rates.
- You can also opt for Nomination facility
- You can also book your deposit online
Domestic Fixed Deposit Interest Rates
|Tenure||Interest Rate (General)||Interest Rate for (Senior Citizens)|
|8 – 14 Days||4.50%||4.50%|
|15 – 29 Days||4.50%||4.50%|
|31- 45 Days||4.75%||4.75%|
|60- 89 Days||5.25%||5.25%|
|90 – 99 Days||5.25%||5.75%|
|101 - 180 Days||5.75%||6.25%|
|181 - 270 Days||5.95%||6.45%|
|271 Days – 1 Yr||6.00%||6.50%|
|> 1 Yr – 2 Yrs||6.90%||6.90%|
|> 2 Yrs – 3 Yrs||7.00%||7.00%|
|> 3 Yrs- < 4 Yrs||7.00%||7.25%|
|> 4 Yrs -< 5 Yrs||7.25%||7.50%|
- If you are in need for deposits exceeding ₹1 crore then contact your Relationship Manager or Branch for applicable interest rates.
- Special interest rates quoted above (for tenors more than 1 year) are permissible on deposits of value less than ₹1 crore only.
- If you are withdrawing your deposits prematurely before 7 days, no interest is applicable in such case.
- For premature withdrawal of fixed deposits on the 7th day or thereafter, a penal rate of 1% would be permissible i.e. the interest rate applicable will be the rate as on the date of booking for the period for which the deposit has run less penalty is applicable.
- Interest Rates can change subject to without prior notice.
- The customer can avail the following interest payout options:
- Applicable only for Retail Deposits – Senior Citizens i.e. Resident Individuals of age
- 60 years & above and except Non-Resident individuals, Individuals in their capacity as a Karta in HUFs and all non-individuals. In case of joint accounts, the first holder should be a senior citizen to obtain these rates.
Deutsche Bank Fixed Deposit Schemes
1. Senior Citizen Fixed Deposit
Make your life tension-free by investing in Deutsche Bank Senior Citizen Fixed Deposit Scheme. You can obtain special rates on your pre-decided tenures and choose to secure interest monthly, quarterly or at maturity as per your requirement. All Resident Indians Individuals of 60 years and above of age can derive benefits from this scheme. New customers are required to submit a valid age proof along with the application.
Features of Senior Citizen Fixed Deposit Scheme
- Select your tenures ranging from 7 days to 5 years.
- Partial/Premature withdrawal of Fixed Deposit is allowed
- Availability of nomination facility
- Overdraft facility is available up to 95% against your Fixed Deposit at competitive rates.
2. Tax Saver Deposit
Grab the chances of earning higher returns and save your taxes as well. Invest in the Tax Saver Fixed Deposit and fetch 10.09% annualized returns(at 8.25% per annum). What else? You can also save taxes by getting tax exemption under section 80C of Income Tax Act, 1961.
Individuals, either singly or jointly with other individuals including minors represented by guardians and HUF assessee are entitled to open Tax Saving Fixed Deposit account. Joint holder type of deposits may be issued together in case of two adults or jointly to an adult and a minor, and payable to either of the holders or to the survivor.
Features of Tax Saver Deposit Scheme
- A Tax Saver Fixed Deposit can be opened only for a period of 5 years (No premature closure is permitted).
- The minimum amount is Rs. 20,000 and the maximum amount is ₹1.5 lakh in a financial year. The deposit is permissible in multiples of ₹1,000 only.
- Nomination facility is available under the scheme in accordance with the rules permissible from time to time. No nomination shall be made in respect of a fixed deposit applicable and held by or on behalf of a minor.
- Loans shall not be provided against the tax saving fixed deposit and deposit shall not be approved as collateral security for any other facilities as well.
The tax shall be deducted at source on the amount of interest paid/credited in the account subject to the guidelines issued under the Income Tax Act from time to time.
Individual – Single Accounts, Two or more individuals – Joint Accounts, Sole Proprietary Concerns, Partnership Firms, Limited Liability Companies, Association, Clubs, Societies, Trusts, etc., Minors, Blind Persons, Illiterate Persons, Joint Hindu Families, Municipalities, Panchayats, Govt. & Quasi Government Bodies, Religious, Educational, Charitable Institutions, etc. are eligible to invest in this scheme
|An Individual, Hindu Undivided Family, Sole Proprietorship Concern||ID Proof, Address Proof, A photograph |
|Trusts||Copy of the Trust Deed, Copy of the registration certificate, Copy of the Resolution of The Trustees, Authorising the members concerned to open and operate the account, Photographs of the members operating the account|
|Associations / Clubs||By-laws of the Association, Copy of the Resolution by the board authorising the members concerned to open and operate the account, Photographs of the members operating the account|
|Partnership Firm||Partnership Deed, Letter from partners approving the persons concerned to open and operate the account, Photographs of the persons operating the account|
|ID Proof||Address Proof|
|PAN Card||Telephone Bill|
|Driving Licence||Electricity Bill|
|Voter ID||ID Card Issued by Post Office|
|Government ID Card||Bank Statement with Cheque|
|Senior Citizen ID Card||Any other ID proof or address proof document can be submitted subject to bank's satisfaction|