It is a wise move to speculate your expenses before you borrow any debt. Therefore, when you are borrowing the Bajaj Two Wheeler Loan then you must calculate the EMI to see the expenses that will incur after borrowing the loan. You can make use of the Bajaj Finance Two Wheeler Loan EMI Calculator that gives you the exact figures of your monthly EMIs. All you have to do is to enter the loan amount you are willing to borrow, interest rate, and tenure. The EMI calculator will give you the exact EMI and you can even check the EMI at different principal amounts and different time periods.
|Monthly Instalment (EMI)
|Total Interest Amount
|Total Amount (Principal + Interest)
Information Needed to Calculate Two Wheeler Loan EMI
You will have to enter the following information in order to find out the exact EMI on your two-wheeler loan. You cannot calculate the EMI if any of the below information is missing during the calculation.
Principal amount is the loan amount that you are willing to take to buy a two-wheeler. Every financial institution lends different loan amounts to the applicant. Therefore, the principal amount plays an important role while calculating the EMI. The more the loan amount, the more will be the EMI.
The Tenure is the repayment time given by the institution to the borrower. Bajaj Auto Finance provides a maximum repayment period of 60 months. You can even reduce your EMI by choosing the longest tenure for the Bajaj two-wheeler loan repayment.
You might be aware of the fact that you cannot borrow a two-wheeler loan without paying interest on it. So you will have to enter the rate of interest in the Bajaj Finance Two Wheeler Loan EMI Calculator and a high interest rate results in the calculation of high EMIs. Bajaj Finance Two Wheeler Loan interest rate is 8% to 13% per annum and you can enter these rates of interest while computing the EMI.
What Affects Every Information has on EMI
Now you must see the combination of every information that will increase or decrease your Bajaj Two Wheeler Loan EMI.
|Small Loan Amount
|Large Loan Amount
Formula for Calculating Two Wheeler Loan EMI
If you want to compute the EMI on Bajaj Two Wheeler Loan manually then you can use the formula below:-
EMI = P x R x (1+R)^n/((1+R)^n-1)
You will just have to place the values at their respective places can know your EMI. Each letter in the formula denotes the following:-
- P denotes the amount of the loan you are willing to borrow.
- R denotes the rate of interest at which you are borrowing the Two Wheeler Loan. You can negotiate on the interest rates before applying for the loan.
- N denotes the time period for which the loan has been taken.
Features of Bajaj Two Wheeler Loan
There are some eye-catching features of the Bajaj Auto Finance Two Wheeler loan and you can explore them below:-
- Up to 100% finance is available on the two-wheeler.
- The whole process will be digital and you can submit the documents online.
- You have the option to repay the loan in up to 36 months.
- The documentation process is minimal and you will have to submit only selected documents.
- You can apply for the Bajaj Two Wheeler Loan online with a few clicks.
- The loan is disbursed within 24 hours after submitting the application form and verifying all the documents.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How is EMI Calculated on Bajaj Finance Bike Loan?
You can use the Bajaj Finance Two Wheeler Loan EMI Calculator to find out the exact EMI on your loan. You will have to provide the Interest Rate, Principal Amount, and Tenure to get the exact EMI on your two-wheeler loan.
2. What will be the EMI on the two-wheeler loan of INR 50,000 for a tenure of 18 months and 36 months?
The EMI on INR 50,000 will be:-
- 18 months loan at an interest rate of 6.2%- INR 2,916
- 36 months loan at an interest rate of 6.2%- INR 1,526
- 18 months loan at an interest rate of 13.8%- INR 3.091
- 36 months loan at an interest rate of 13.8%- INR 1,704
3. What will be the EMI on the two-wheeler loan of INR 100,000 for a tenure of 24 months and 36 months?
The EMI on INR 100,000 will be:-
- 24 months loan at an interest rate of 6.2%- INR 4,441
- 36 months loan at an interest rate of 6.2%- INR 3,051
- 24 months loan at an interest rate of 13.8%- INR 4,792
- 36 months loan at an interest rate of 13.8%- INR 3,408
4. What will be the EMI on the two-wheeler loan of INR 1,50,000 for a tenure of 24 months and 36 months?
The EMI on INR 1,50,000 will be:-
- 24 months loan at an interest rate of 6.2%- INR 6,662
- 36 months loan at an interest rate of 6.2%- INR 4,577
- 24 months loan at an interest rate of 13.8%- INR 7,188
- 36 months loan at an interest rate of 13.8%- INR 5,112
5. How can repay the EMI on the Bajaj Auto Loans?
You can enable the auto-debit facility and Bajaj will deduct the EMI amount from your account on the due date. You will have to permit by providing your bank details to Bajaj from which the EMI amount will be debited automatically.
6. What is the lowest EMI I can get on Bajaj Finance Two Wheeler Loan?
The lowest EMI you can get on Bajaj Finance Two Wheeler Loan is INR 1,506 at a loan of INR 50,000, tenure of 36 months, and an interest rate of 6.2% per annum.
7. What is the Formula for calculating Bajaj Two Wheeler Loan EMI?
The formula used for calculating EMI on Bajaj Loan for Two Wheeler is:-
EMI = P x R x (1+R)^n/((1+R)^n-1)
P represents the Principal Amount.
R represents the Rate of Interest Per month.
Small “n” represents the tenure given by the bank.
8. Which factors affect the EMI of the Baja Auto Finance Two Wheeler Loan?
The factors that affect the EMI of the Bajaj Two Wheeler Bike loan are the Loan Amount, Tenure, and Rate of interest. You will have to enter all three details in order to find out the EMI.