About Federal Bank Fixed Deposit in Patna
Patna is the capital of Bihar and one of the prime cities in eastern belt of India. Federal bank provides a fixed deposit scheme to the customers in the city by which they can get assured returns on the money which have pooled up. All they have to do is invest the money in a fixed deposit account. Federal bank has two branches in the city of Patna which are operating very well.
Federal Bank Fixed Deposit in Patna at a glance
The important details about Federal Bank Fixed Deposit Patna have been given in the form of a table.
|2.50% - 6.00%
|Minimum- 7 days
Maximum- 10 years
Federal Bank Fixed deposit Patna can be availed by the following-
- Individuals or groups
- Hindu Undivided Families (HUF)
- Joint stock companies
- Minor individuals by Guardian
- Sole Proprietary concerns
- Any kind of entity which is not prohibited by Reserve Bank of India
Documents required for Federal Bank Fixed Deposit Patna
The list of documents needed to open a fixed deposit with the bank have been given below-
- Two photographs of Passport size
- Proof of Identity- PAN card/ Passport/ Aadhar card/ Driving License/ Voter ID card
- Proof of Address- Ration card/ Passport/ Rent agreement/ Utility bills
Documents needed from the trust, association/ clubs
- A Copy of the Trust Deed/ Bye- laws of the association
- Photographs of the member operating the account
- A Copy of the resolution of trustee authorizing the member to operate and open the accounts
- A Copy of registration certificate
For more details, check out Fixed Deposit Patna.
Address of Federal Bank branches in Patna
The complete address of every branch of Federal bank Patna has been given below along with the IFSC and MICR codes.
|P B No. 164, New Dak Bunglow Road, , Patna, 800001 , Bihar
|Legend Plaza , Ashiyana, Digha Main Road, Patna, Bihar 800014