- Apply online or visit the branch for the HDFC Bank Gold Loan in Chandigarh
- Go through the details of the HDFC Gold Loan and the prevailing rate of interest.
- Explore all the HDFC Bank Gold Loan Branches in Chandigarh.
- Know the Eligibility Criteria and the Documents Needed to take the HDFC Gold Loan.
HDFC bank is one of the known banking institutions that offer various services like credit cards, home loans, personal loans, gold loans, and many others. So, if you are looking for any such services in Chandigarh then you are in the right place. Here you can see the various services of the HDFC Bank in Chandigarh. Well, you can have a look at the HDFC Gold Loan in Chandigarh that is available at a very competitive rate of interest. All you need is to mortgage 18 carats gold or above in the bank to take the loan. The documentation process is fast and it is easy to fulfill the eligibility criteria as well. So, let’s know all the details of the HDFC Bank Gold Loan and see how you can fulfill your dreams through this loan in Chandigarh.
People of Chandigarh Must Explore all the Details of the HDFC Gold Loan
|Minimum Loan Amount||₹25000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||Depends on the Maximum Value of the Gold|
|The slab of the Rate of Interest||10.05%-17.95%|
|Minimum Loan Period||3 Months|
|Maximum Loan Period||24 Months|
|Processing Fees for the Loan||1.5% of the Net Loan Amount + Applicable Taxes|
|Valuation of Gold Charges||- ₹250 for the Loan of up to ₹1.5 Lacs|
- ₹500 for the Loan of above ₹1.5 Lacs
|Foreclosure Charges||- 2% of the Outstanding Loan Amount + Applicable Taxes (if closed before 3 months)|
- No Charges if the loan is closed after 3 months
|Processing Fees on Renewal||₹350 + Applicable Taxes|
|Late Payment Fees||2% per annum over and above the applicable interest rate|
HDFC Gold Loan Eligibility Criteria in Chandigarh
- Businessmen, Salaried, Employees, Self-Employed, Professionals, Pensioners, Students, and Home Makers residing in Chandigarh can apply for the Loan.
- The Applicant must have attained a minimum age of 18 years in order to take the Gold Loan.
- 18 Carats and above is the carat needed to take the HDFC Gold Loan.
- The Applicant must have a regular income.
HDFC Bank Gold Loan Current Rate of Interest in Chandigarh
Usually, the HDFC Bank offers an interest rate of 10.05% on the gold loans with a maximum of up to 17.95%. But you have the option to negotiate the rate of interest on the HDFC Gold Loan in Chandigarh. If you are having a good relationship with the bank and good repayment track then the bank might give you the loan at a low rate of interest. So, make sure that you must have a regular repayment track to get the HDFC Gold Loan at the minimum rate of interest.
Documents Required for the Gold Loan from the HDFC Bank in Chandigarh
- Passport Size Photo of the Individual.
- A copy of a Valid Passport
- Driving License
- Voter’s ID Card
- PAN Card
- Form 60
- Aadhar Card
- If you want a bullet repayment method then you will have to submit agri-filled occupation documents.
Amount of Gold Loan Given Against the Gold
Some individuals think that the bank gives a similar amount of loan as the value of the gold. But in reality, you will never get a gold loan from the HDFC Bank equivalent to the market value of the gold you have mortgaged. The bank will keep a margin of risk because the value of gold might decrease due to the market fluctuations.
Factors Responsible for the Amount of Gold Loan.
- Repayment Track of the individual.
- Tenure of the HDFC Gold Loan.
- Number of gold ornaments against which you are taking the loan.
- Weight of the gold in grams you are mortgaging with the bank whether jewellery or gold coins.
- Carat of the Gold you are keeping as security against the loan.
HDFC Gold Loan Branches in Chandigarh
There are two ways of taking a gold loan from the HDFC Bank. Either you can apply online or you should visit the nearest HDFC bank branch in Chandigarh. So, if you are willing to apply online then fill-up the form given above, and the bank’s representative will give you a call otherwise go through the list of HDFC Bank branches in Chandigarh and visit the branch.
- SCO 1070-71, SECTOR 22-B, CHANDIGARH
- SCO-87, SECTOR -46 D, CHANDIGARH 160047
- PLOT NO.28PHASE 1INDUSTRIAL AREA, CHANDIGARH
- HDFC BANK LTD SCO 3SECTOR – 15/C
- CHANDIGARH ROAD NAWANSHAHR
- SCO SITE # 371/372SECTOR 35 B CHANDIGARH 160035
- SCO 147-148SECTOR 17 CHANDIGARH 160017
- SCO-405-406SECTOR-35C CHANDIGARH
- MADHYA MARG SECTOR 9C, CHANDIGARH
- SCO 178 SECTOR 38 C & D, CHANDIGARH
- SCO – 850, NAC, MANIMAJRA, DIST-U, CHANDIGARH
- SCO-382, SECTOR 37-D CHANDIGARH 160036
- SCO 78-79, SECTOR 8C CHANDIGARH 160059
- 784/2 & 784/15 JATAWALLAN MOHALLA MANIMAJRA
- SCO 61-63 SECTOR 9 D MADHYA MARG CHANDIGARH
- CHANDIGARH ROAD, KURALI
- HOSHIARPUR ROAD NEAR MAIN CROSSINGVILL & PO MIHILPUR
- WARD NO.1, NEAR MILK PLANT, CHANDIGARH CHOWK
- HDFC BANK LTD SCO 288 SECTOR 32D, CHANDIGARH
- CHARANJI ENCLAVE(LOHGRAH) CHANDIGARH AMBALA ROAD ZIRAKPUR (NAC)-PATALIA ZIRAKPUR PUNJAB 140603
- HDFC BANK LTD. CHANDIGARH KURALI ROAD, TEHSIL KHARAR
- HDFC BANK LTD ESTATE OFFICE, TOWN HALL BUILDING, SECTOR 17, CHANDIGARH
- SCF 21, PHASE 10 MOHALI PUNJAB 160064
- HDFC BANK LTD, PLOT NO.66/1/2, CHANDIGARH-LUDHIANA ROAD, SAMRALA -DIST LUDHIANA PUNJAB 141114
- HDFC BANK LTD SCO 12, SECTOR 32/A, CHANDIGARH, SAMRALA ROAD
- M/S. AUJLA KAUSHIK ESTATE PVT. LTD., VILLAGE SOHANA, CHANDIGARH ROAD, TEHSIL MOHALI, ROPAR, PUNJAB – 140308
- PLOT NO 1 MADHYA MARG SH GURU GRANTH SAHIB VIDYA KENDRA SEC 28/A OPP GRAIN MARKET