- HDFC Bank Gold Loan - Amount of Gold Loan and the prevailing rate of interest.
- Branch Location of the HDFC Bank in Jaipur.
- Documents Required and the Eligibility Criteria to take the HDFC Gold Loan in Jaipur
Jaipur is known as the pink city and it has an expensive lifestyle. So, in such an expensive lifestyle it is not easy for a middle-class individual to full his dreams. The last hope is to take a loan from the bank. But everyone is not lucky enough in Jaipur to get a personal loan. Therefore if you have gold at your home then you take the HDFC Gold Loan in Jaipur. It can help you to fulfill your un-achieved dreams and you can use the funds in case of an emergency as well. The gold you mortgaged with the bank will be safe and once you repay all the EMI of the gold loan, you can take the gold back. Let’s see all the details of the HDFC Gold Loan so that you can figure out the benefits.
Details of the HDFC Bank Gold Loan for the Individuals in Jaipur
|Minimum Loan Amount||₹25000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||Depends on the Maximum Value of the Gold|
|The slab of the Rate of Interest||10.05%-17.95%|
|Minimum Loan Period||3 Months|
|Maximum Loan Period||24 Months|
|Processing Fees for the Loan||1.5% of the Net Loan Amount + Applicable Taxes|
|Valuation of Gold Charges||- ₹250 for the Loan of up to ₹1.5 Lacs|
- ₹500 for the Loan of above ₹1.5 Lacs
|Foreclosure Charges||- 2% of the Outstanding Loan Amount + Applicable Taxes (if closed before 3 months)|
- No Charges if the loan is closed after 3 months
|Processing Fees on Renewal||₹350 + Applicable Taxes|
|Late Payment Fees||2% per annum over and above the applicable interest rate|
HDFC Gold Loan Eligibility Criteria in Jaipur
- The Applicant must have the age of 18 years in order to take the HDFC GoldLoan.
- Salaried, Employees, self-Employed, Businessmen, Professionals, Pensioners,Students, and Home Makers in Jaipur can take the HDFC Gold Loan.
- 18 Carats is the minimum carat needed to take the HDFC Gold Loan in Jaipur.
- Regular income proof is needed so that you can repay all the EMIs of the Gold Loan easily.
HDFC Gold Loan Interest Rate in Jaipur
The Rate of interest for the HDFC Gold is 10.05% to 17.95% in Jaipur. You can ask the HDFC Bank to decrease the rate of interest and it will totally depend on the relationship of you with the bank. On the other hand, before deciding the rate of interest the HDFC Bank will check your past repayment record and any existing loan. If you have a good repayment track then you will get the HDFC Gold Loan easily.
Documents Required for HDFC Gold Loan in Jaipur
- Passport Size Photo of the Individual.
- A copy of a Valid Passport
- Driving License
- Voter’s ID Card
- PAN Card
- Form 60
- Aadhar Card
- If you want a bullet repayment method then you will have to submit agri-filled occupation documents.
Calculation of the Gold Loan Amount
The HDFC Bank will never give the amount of the gold loan equal to the market value of the gold you mortgaged with the bank. The value of the loan amount sanctioned will be always less than the value of the gold because there is a margin of risk that the bank considers before giving the loan. Sometimes the market value of the Gold fluctuates and it decreases the gold value.
The Gold Loan Value is Calculated on the Following Basis:-
- Repayment period you are opting for to repay the Gold Loan.
- Number of Ornaments mortgaged to take the HDFC Gold Loan in Jaipur.
- A maximum of 10 ornaments is allowed to be mortgaged with the bank.
- Measure of the gold you mortgaged including coins or jewellery.
- 18 carats gold and above can be only kept as security.
HDFC Bank Gold Loan Branches in Jaipur
- D – 54, Siddhi Vinayak, Ashok Marg, C Scheme, Jaipur – 302001, Rajasthan
- Shop # 85 – 86, Pandya Bhawan, Johari Bazar, Jaipur – 302003, Rajasthan
- G – 20 – 22, Times Square Multiplex, 10, Central Spine, Vidhyadhar Nagar, Jaipur – 302023, Rajasthan
- Brightland School, Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur – 302021, Rajasthan
- HDFC BANK HOUSE O – 10, FIRST FLOOR ASHOK MARG, C – SCHEME
- ICG Campus, Gurukul Marg, SFS Mansarovar, Jaipur, Jaipur – 302020, Rajasthan
- 3, Park Street, Opp Pink City Petrol Pump, M. I. Road, Jaipur – 302001, Rajasthan
- 51, Dhan Mandi, Kesrisinghpur, Kesrisinghpur – 335027, Rajasthan
- 3 – D Villa, Station Road, Jaipur – 302001, Rajasthan
- 3/341 A, Raja Park, Jaipur – 302004, Rajasthan
- SD College Campus, Near Sukharia Circle, Suratgarh Road, Sriganganagar – 335001, Rajasthan
- Upasana Residency, Plot No.C – 25, Sawai Jai Singh Highway, Bani Park, Jaipur – 302016, Rajasthan
- 1552 – 1553, Aaluda House, Jaipur – 302003, Rajasthan
- C – 96, Kamal Kunj, Ahinsa Circle, C – Scheme, Subash Marg, Jaipur – 302001, Rajasthan
- Aditya Towers, New Sanganer Road, Jaipur – 302019, Rajasthan
- HDFC Bank Ltd., Shree Nath Plaza, Bhankrota, Distt Jaipur – 302026, Rajasthan
- HDFC BANK LTD SDC VINAY, 36 – 37, MOJI COLONY MALVIYA NAGAR
- HDFC BANK LTD VRINDAVAN OIL MILL, NEAR SUBHASH CHOWK, PAOTA, DIST – JAIPUR RAJASTHAN 303106
- HDFC BANK LTD DIAMOND TOWER, 51 NEELK ANTH COLONY, PURANI CHUNGI, AJMER ROAD, JAIPUR RAJASTHAN 302021
- HDFC BANK LTD SHOP NO. 1& 2, SUN TOWER S, SB 158-A, BAPU NAGAR, GANDHI NAGAR MOD JAIPUR, RAJASTHAN
- 22, MOTI DUNGRI CIRCLE, JAIPUR, RAJASTHAN – 302001
- VASUNDHARA, TONK ROAD, JAIPUR
- Nand Bhawan, Opp ESI Hospital, Ajmer Road, Sodala
- Narayan Market, Anaj Mandi, Malpura Gate, Sanganer, Jaipur
- O-11, 105 SHYAM ANUKAMPA, C-SCHEME, JAIPUR -01
- THE URBAN CO-OPERATIVE BANK LTD, ” PARIJATAK, NEW COLONY, M.I.ROAD, JAIPUR
- HDFC BANK LTD., PLOT NO. 1, BAWADI VILLAGE NEAR MEENA PALADIN AGRA ROAD JAIPUR RAJASTHAN 302012
- SHOP NO 79, 80, 81 NIRMAL NAGAR EXTN, OPP. BANAR RAILWAY STN, BOYTAWALA, JAIPUR RAJASTHAN 302012
- KHASARA NO 27, CHOUDHARY MARKET, MAIN TONK RD, NEAR CHOKHI DHANI, JAIPUR RAJASTHAN 302022
- SHOP NO 14 AND 15, TIRUPATI FLAT, SECTOR B OF SUBHASH SINDHI CHS, NIWARU ROAD, JAIPUR RAJASTHAN 302012