- Apply for HDFC Bank Gold Loan in Kolkata.
- See the Loan Amount of the HDFC Gold Loan and the prevailing rate of interest.
- Explore all the HDFC Bank Gold Loan Branches in Kolkata.
- Compare the Eligibility Criteria and the Documents Needed to take the HDFC Gold Loan.
Kolkata is the capital of West Bengal and it is one of the metro cities of India. People living in Kolkata find it difficult to manage their expenses and thus a need for financial leverage arises. Financial help can be in the form of credit cards, personal loans, or gold loans. As you know that credit cards and personal loans have a high rate of interest therefore the only option left is to take a gold loan. You can take a look at all the details of the HDFC Gold Loan in Kolkata that offers loans at a competitive rate of interest. You can apply for this loan from any location in Kolkata like Alipore, Behala, Golf Green, Park Street, Sealdah, and many others.
Table of Contents
- 1 Salient Features of the Gold Loan from HDFC Bank in Kolkata
- 2 HDFC Gold Loan Branches in Kolkata
Salient Features of the Gold Loan from HDFC Bank in Kolkata
|Minimum Loan Amount||₹25000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||Depends on the Maximum Value of the Gold|
|The slab of the Rate of Interest||10.05%-17.95%|
|Minimum Loan Period||3 Months|
|Maximum Loan Period||24 Months|
|Processing Fees for the Loan||1.5% of the Net Loan Amount + Applicable Taxes|
|Valuation of Gold Charges||- ₹250 for the Loan of up to ₹1.5 Lacs|
- ₹500 for the Loan of above ₹1.5 Lacs
|Foreclosure Charges||- 2% of the Outstanding Loan Amount + Applicable Taxes (if closed before 3 months)|
- No Charges if the loan is closed after 3 months
|Processing Fees on Renewal||₹350 + Applicable Taxes|
|Late Payment Fees||2% per annum over and above the applicable interest rate|
Eligibility Criteria in Kolkata for the HDFC Gold Loan
- Businessmen, Salaried, Employees, self-Employed, Professionals, Pensioners, Students, and Home Makers can apply for the HDFC Gold Loan.
- The Applicant must have attained the age of 18 years in order to take the Gold Loan.
- 18 Carats is the minimum carat needed to take the HDFC Gold Loan in Kolkata.
- Individuals must have Regular income so that they can repay all the EMIs of the Gold Loan easily.
Interest Rate in Kolkata for the HDFC Gold Loan
The current Rate of interest is 10.05% to 17.95% in Kolkata for the HDFC Gold Loan. You can negotiate the rate of interest and it totally depends on the relationship with the bank. On the other hand, the HDFC Bank will check your past repayment record and any existing loan before deciding the rate of interest. If the bank finds a good repayment track then your HDFC Gold Loan will be sanctioned easily.
Documents Required for HDFC Gold Loan in Kolkata
- Passport Size Photo of the Individual.
- A copy of a Valid Passport
- Driving License
- Voter’s ID Card
- PAN Card
- Form 60
- Aadhar Card
- If you want a bullet repayment method then you will have to submit agri-filled occupation documents.
Calculation of the Gold Loan Amount
The HDFC Bank will always give the loan amount less than the value of gold against which you are taking the loan. The reason for this is the bank considers the risk of reduction in the market value of the gold. Sometimes the market value of the Gold fluctuates and thus the value of the gold decreases.
The Gold Loan Value is Calculated on the Following Basis:-
- Repayment period you are opting for to repay the Gold Loan.
- Number of Ornaments mortgaged to take the HDFC Gold Loan.
- 10 ornaments are allowed to be mortgaged with the bank.
- Weight of the gold you mortgaged including coins or jewellery.
- You can take the loan only against 18 carats gold and above.
HDFC Gold Loan Branches in Kolkata
- 31, CHOWRINGHEE ROAD, KOLKATA WEST BENGAL 700016
- 1ST FLOOR,68, CHOWRINGHEE ROAD, KOLKATA, WEST BENGAL – 700020
- SHIVAM CHAMBERS, GROUND FLOOR, 53, SYED AMIR ALI AVENUE KOLKATA WEST BENGAL 700019
- 415 N S ROAD, 24 PARGANAS (S) KOLKATA WEST BENGAL 700103
- H/J 2, RAJARHAT ROAD, JORA MANDIR, BAGUIHATI, KOLKATA, WEST BENGAL – 700059
- 258/4, APC ROAD, MANIKTALA, KOLKATA, WEST BENGAL – 700006
- NAVJIVAN, 1ST FLOOR, 54/1A, HAZRA ROAD, BALLYGUNGE, OPP. HAZRA LAW COLLEGE, KOLKATA, WEST BENGAL – 700019
- 179 SANTOSHPUR AVENUE, SANTOSHPUR, 24 PARGANAS (S) KOLKATA WEST BENGAL 700075
- HDFC BANK LTD PREMISES NO -43/3 FEDDER ROAD KOLKATA
- ELEGANCE BUILDING, 1ST FLOOR,31 G C AVENUE KOLKATA WEST BENGAL 700031
- HDFC BANK LTD.155, DIAMOND HARBOUR ROAD, MANTON BAHALA
- P – 30 A, NANI GOPAL ROY CHOUDHARY AVENUE, C I T ROAD, MOULALI KOLKATA WEST BENGAL700014
- SHREE ARCADE, 1ST FLOOR2, JOGENDRA KAVIRAJ ROW KOLKATA WEST BENGAL 700007
- DHARIWAL HOUSE, ON VIP ROADRAGHUNATHPURDIST 24 PARGANAS (NORTH) KOLKATA WEST BENGAL 700059
- 132/A SOUTHERN AVENUE, DR.MEGHNA SAHA SARANIGOL PARK, DHAKURIA KOLKATA WEST BENGAL 700029
- 55/1 BHUPENDRA BOSE AVENUE NEAR SHYAM BAZAR METRO STATION KOLKATA WEST BENGAL 700004
- 63, N S C BOSE ROAD, TOLLYGUNGE, MALANCHA CINEMA COMPOUND KOLKATA WEST BENGAL 700040
- 493/C/A, G.T.ROAD (SOUTH) HOWRAH WEST BENGAL 711102
- 63/2 DR. S.P MUKHERJEE ROADDUMDUM CANTONMENT KOLKATA WEST BENGAL 700028
- HDFC BANK LTD 19, ARMENIAN STREET KOLKATA
- P – 313, CIT ROAD, SCHEME – VI M, KAKURGACHI KOLKATA WEST BENGAL700054
- JARDINE HOUSE,4, CLIVE ROW, KOLKATA
- 5,B T ROAD,BARRACKPORE24 PARGANAS (N)
- NARAYANI, 112A, RASH BIHARI AVENUE, KOLKATA, WEST BENGAL – 700026
- 458, GARIA MAIN ROAD, BLOCK D,1ST FLOOR, KOLKATA WEST BENGAL 700084
- N-39, K N C ROAD, OPPOSITE BISHAN CINEMA, BARASAT, 24 PARGANAS NORTH KOLKATA WEST BENGAL 700124
- ROHINI SODEPUR ROAD, MADHYAMGRAM DIST,24 PARGANAS-NORTH KOLKATA WEST BENGAL 743275
- 2/6 SARAT BOSE ROAD, CENTRAL PLAZA KOLKATA WEST BENGAL 700020
- CONSTANTIA BLDG,11, DR. V.N.BRAHMACHARI ST.KOLKATA WEST BENGAL 700017
- 174A, GR FLOOR NEW ALIPORE, BLOCK – G KOLKATA WEST BENGAL 700053
- DN – 1, ETERNITY BUILDING, SECTOR V, SALT LAKE CITY
- HDFC BANK LTD., STEPHEN HOUSE,4 B.B.D. BAG – EAST, KOLKATA WEST BENGAL 700001
- A 869, LAKE TOWN, NEAR JAYA CINEMA, KOLKATA WEST BENGAL 700089