About HDFC Bank Car Loan in Ahmedabad
HDFC bank is a major private sector bank that has a wide range of products for the people living in Ahmedabad. It is like a dream come true for a person when he/she buys his/her own car. HDFC bank gives wings to such dreams by giving the interested loan seeker a car loan at an affordable rate of interest. The bank has made a special name for itself when it comes to meeting the needs of the people of Ahmedabad. It has opened up more than 40 branches in the city so as to provide the car loan product on time.
HDFC Bank Car Loan Ahmedabad at a glance
The important details about a car loan offered by HDFC bank in the city have been given below.
|Interest rate||7.95% - 8.30%|
|Loan amount||Max. loan amount : |
New Cars : Upto ₹ 3,00,00,000
Pre-owned Cars: Upto ₹ 50,00,000
|Tenure||New Cars : Up to 7 years|
Pre-owned Cars: Up to 5 years
|Processing fee||New Car: 0.4% of Loan Amount or ₹10000, whichever is lower|
Pre-owned Car: 2% of loan amount or ₹ 5,000/-, whichever is lower
|Pre-payment charge||No foreclosure allowed within 6 months from date of availing the car loan; 6% of Principal Outstanding for preclosures within 1 year from 7th EMI;5% of Principal Outstanding for preclosures within 13-24 months from 1st EMI; 3% of Principal Outstanding for preclosures post 24 months from 1st EMI|
Eligibility criteria for HDFC Bank Car Loan Ahmedabad
The eligibility for a car loan offered by HDFC bank for different applicants have been given below-
- Should be at least 21 years of age while applying for a loan and <=60 years of age when the loan matures
- Should have a job for a minimum of two years and must be working for the current employer for at least one year
- Must earn a minimum annual income of ₹ 2,50,000. This can include the income of the co-applicant or spouse
- Should have a post-paid mobile or a telephone
Self-employed individual (Sole Proprietorship)-
- Need to be at least 21 years of age when the tenure starts and <=65 when the tenure ends
- Need to be in their business for a minimum of two years
- Need to have an annual income of at least ₹ 2,50,000 if you plan to get a standard car and mid-sized & premium cars respectively
- Need to have a telephone at home or a post-paid mobile connection
Self-employed (Partnership Firms)-
- Need to earn a minimum annual income of ₹ 2,50,000 if you plan to get a standard car
- People engaged as self-employed partners in the business of manufacturing, trading or services are eligible to apply for car loans.
- Must have a landline in residence as well as office
Self-employed (Private Limited Companies) and Self employed (Public Limited Companies)-
- Earn a minimum annual income of ₹ 2,50,000 in order to get a standard car.
- Landline connection in office is required
Documents required for HDFC Bank Car Loan Ahmedabad
The list of all the important documents has been given below. Check them out right now-
- Identity Proof- PAN Card, Voter ID Card, Passport, Driving License
- Proof of Income- The applicants are required to submit the below documents as a proof of their income.
-Salaried employee: A salary slip along with Form 16
-Self-employed individual (Sole Proprietorship): Latest Income Tax Returns
-Self-employed (Partnership Firms): Audited Balance Sheet, latest two years Income Tax returns and Profit and loss account of the last two years
-Self-employed (Private Limited Companies): Audited Balance Sheet, P&L account of the last two years and Income Tax returns of the latest two years
-Self-employed (Public Limited Companies): Audited Balance Sheet and P&L account of the last two years
- Proof of Address-
-Salaried employee and Self-employed individual (Sole Proprietorship): Driving license/Telephone Bill/Ration card/Life insurance policy/passport copy/Voter card/ electricity bill/PAN Card
-Self-employed (Partnership Firms), Self-employed (Public Limited Companies) and Self employed (Private Limited Companies): Sales Tax certificate/Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill/SSI registered certificate/Shop & Establishment Act certificate
- Bank Statement-The applicant needs to show the bank statements of the past six months
For additional details, you can always refer to Car Loan Ahmedabad.
Address of HDFC bank branches in Ahmedabad
The complete list of HDFC bank branches in the city has been given below with the address, contact details and IFSC & MICR codes.
|Navrangpura||Astral Tower, , Near Mithakhali Six Roads, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad - 380009, Gujarat||HDFC0000006||380240002||61606161|
|Vejalpur||Abhishilp, Shop No 1 & 2, Opp Vishveshwar Mahadev Temple, Near Keshavbaug Party Plot, Judges Bunglow Road, Vejalpur, Vejalpur, Ahmedabad - 380015, Gujarat||HDFC0000048||380240003||61606161|
|Bodakdev||Bpl House, Sumangalam Co - Op Hsg Soc, Opp. Drive - In Cinema, Bodakdev, Ahmedabad - 380054, Gujarat||HDFC0000049||380240004||61606161|
|Bopal||Samarpan Complex, 200 Ft Ring Road, Bopal Junction, Bopal, Ahmedabad - 380058, Gujarat||HDFC0000305||380240010||61606161|
|Naranpura||Divya Sadbhav - Ground Floor, 6 Dipak Colony, Near Shankar Society No.1,|
Near Municipal Garden, Mirambica School Road, Naranpura, Ahmedabad - 380013, Gujarat
|Kadi||Radhaswami Complex, R S No. 242, Near N C Desai Petrol Pump, Highway Char Rasta, Kadi - 382715, Gujarat||HDFC0000385||382240021||61606161|
|Platinum Plaza||Shop No. 30, Ground Floor, Platinum Plaza, Near Ioc Petrol Pump, Judges Bungalow Road, Ahmedabad - 380054, Gujarat||HDFC0000783||380240014||61606161|
|Sardar Nagar||Shop No, 18 - 22 Krishna Complex, Opp. Sardar Nagar Police Station, Ambawadi Circle, Near International Airport, Sardar Nagar, Ahmedabad - 382475, Gujarat||HDFC0000889||380240017||61606161|
|Prahladnagar||Shop No 1, Shivalik Arcade, Anandnagar Road, Prahladnagar, Ahmedabad - 380015, Gujarat||HDFC0000890||380240018||61606161|
|Naroda||Shop No. 9 A/14 - A/15 - B/14 - B/17, Galaxy Avenue, Nr.Galaxy Cinema, Naroda, Dist:Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad - 382330, Gujarat||HDFC0000958||380240019||61606161|