About HDFC Bank Car Loan in Patna
A customer in Patna can now get a car loan product from HDFC bank. HDFC bank is one of the country’s leading private sector banks. The bank has opened over 20 branches in the capital of Bihar. The product can be availed by any eligible salaried employee or a self-employed individual. The bank finances all the passenger cars or MUVs manufactured in the country.
HDFC Bank Car Loan Patna at a glance
The important details about a car loan offered by HDFC bank in the city have been given below.
|Interest rate||7.95% - 8.30%|
|Loan amount||Max. loan amount : |
New Cars : Upto ₹ 3,00,00,000
Pre-owned Cars: Upto ₹ 50,00,000
|Tenure||New Cars : Up to 7 years|
Pre-owned Cars: Up to 5 years
|Processing fee||New Car: 0.4% of Loan Amount or ₹10000, whichever is lower|
Pre-owned Car: 2% of loan amount or ₹ 5,000/-, whichever is lower
|Pre-payment charge||No foreclosure allowed within 6 months from date of availing the car loan; 6% of Principal Outstanding for preclosures within 1 year from 7th EMI;5% of Principal Outstanding for preclosures within 13-24 months from 1st EMI; 3% of Principal Outstanding for preclosures post 24 months from 1st EMI|
Eligibility criteria for HDFC Bank Car Loan Patna
The eligibility for a car loan offered by HDFC bank for different applicants have been given below-
- Should be at least 21 years of age while applying for a loan and <=60 years of age when the loan matures
- Should have a job for a minimum of two years and must be working for the current employer for at least one year
- Must earn a minimum annual income of ₹ 2,50,000. This can include the income of the co-applicant or spouse
- Should have a post-paid mobile or a telephone
Self-employed individual (Sole Proprietorship)-
- Need to be at least 21 years of age when the tenure starts and <=65 when the tenure ends
- Need to be in their business for a minimum of two years
- Need to have an annual income of at least ₹ 2,50,000 if you plan to get a standard car and mid-sized & premium cars respectively
- Need to have a telephone at home or a post-paid mobile connection
Self-employed (Partnership Firms)-
- Need to earn a minimum annual income of ₹ 2,50,000 if you plan to get a standard car
- People engaged as self-employed partners in the business of manufacturing, trading or services are eligible to apply for car loans.
- Must have a landline in residence as well as office
Self-employed (Private Limited Companies) and Self employed (Public Limited Companies)-
- Earn a minimum annual income of ₹ 2,50,000 in order to get a standard car.
- Landline connection in office is required
Documents required for HDFC Bank Car Loan Patna
The list of all the important documents has been given below. Check them out right now-
- Identity Proof- PAN Card, Voter ID Card, Passport, Driving License
- Proof of Income- The applicants are required to submit the below documents as a proof of their income.
-Salaried employee: A salary slip along with Form 16
-Self-employed individual (Sole Proprietorship): Latest Income Tax Returns
-Self-employed (Partnership Firms): Audited Balance Sheet, latest two years Income Tax returns and Profit and loss account of the last two years
-Self-employed (Private Limited Companies): Audited Balance Sheet, P&L account of the last two years and Income Tax returns of the latest two years
-Self-employed (Public Limited Companies): Audited Balance Sheet and P&L account of the last two years
- Proof of Address-
-Salaried employee and Self-employed individual (Sole Proprietorship): Driving license/Telephone Bill/Ration card/Life insurance policy/passport copy/Voter card/ electricity bill/PAN Card
-Self-employed (Partnership Firms), Self-employed (Public Limited Companies) and Self employed (Private Limited Companies): Sales Tax certificate/Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill/SSI registered certificate/Shop & Establishment Act certificate
- Bank Statement-The applicant needs to show the bank statements of the past six months
Have a look at Car Loan Patna for more information.
Address of HDFC bank branches in Patna
The complete list of HDFC bank branches in the city has been given below with the address, contact details and IFSC & MICR codes.
|Exhibition Road||Bimla Sadan, Holding No # 801 / 432, Ward No # 37, Exhibition Road, Patna - 800001, Bihar||HDFC0000186||800240002||18602666161|
|Boring Road||Amba Plaza, , Near Lakshmi Complex, , Boring Road, , Patna - 800001, Bihar||HDFC0000235||800240003||18602666161|
|Sabzi Bazar||Maa Shakambari Complex, , Ashok Raj Path, Sabzi Bazar, Patna City, , Patna - 800008, Bihar||HDFC0000332||800240004||18602666161|
|Kankar Bagh||B / 33, BiNodini Sadan, , Patrakar Nagar, , Kankarbagh, Patna - 800020, Bihar||HDFC0000477||800240005||18602666161|
|Raja Bazar||Shop No 4, Kesav Place, Khajpura, Bailey Road, Rajabazar, Patna - 800014, Bihar||HDFC0001649||800240006||18602666161|
|Barh||1st Floor, Sisodiya Complex, Station Road, Barh, Patna - 803213, Bihar||HDFC0002248||803240102||18602666161|
|Ashok Rajpath Road||Deep Ganga Complex, Ashok Rajpath Road, Patna Bihar 800002||HDFC0002532||800240008||18602666161|
|Anisabad||Radhika Complex, Balami Chak More, Anisabad, Balami Chak More, Anisabad, Patna Bihar 800002||HDFC0002514||800240011||18602666161|
|Rajendra Nagar||Sri Ram Enclave 15 A, Arya Kumar Road, Rajendra Nagar, Patna Bihar 800016||HDFC0002851||800240010||18602666161|
|RamKrishna Nagar||Ramkrishna Nagar, 3C, Bypass Road, Patna, Bihar 800020||HDFC0004233||800240012||18602666161|
|Ashiyana Nagar||Shipra plaza, Ashiyana Nagar Digha road opposite ICICI bank training center Patna Bihar 800025||HDFC0004234||800240014||18602666161|