About HSBC Bank Fixed Deposit in Chandigarh
A customer of HSBC bank can now get the maximum returns on his/her money if he/she invests the same in a fixed deposit scheme of the bank. The interested person can apply either online or go to the branch of HSBC bank in Chandigarh. There is one branch of HSBC bank in one of the best cities to live in India, Chandigarh. The schemes offer the best returns on the money that is invested for a particular period of time.
HSBC Bank Fixed Deposit Chandigarh at a glance
Check out the important details of a fixed deposit offered by HSBC bank in the city.
|2.25% - 4.50%
|₹10,000 and above
|Minimum- 7 days
Maximum- 10 years
Eligibility criteria for HSBC Bank Fixed Deposit Chandigarh
HSBC bank fixed deposit can be availed by any existing customer who has an account which is operated and maintained with the bank. A fixed deposit account can be opened by any of them-
- Individuals or groups
- Joint stock companies
- Hindu Undivided Families (HUF)
- Sole Proprietary concerns
- Minor individuals by Guardian
Documents for HSBC Bank Fixed Deposit Chandigarh
The list of important documents which are needed to open a fixed deposit with HSBC bank has been given below. Have a look at them right now.
- Proof of Identity- Aadhar card/Driving License /Passport /PAN Card/ Voters ID card.
- Proof of Current Residential Address- Voter ID card/Passport/Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill/Driving license/Society outgoing bill/Lease agreement/Gas bill/Water bill/Property tax bill/Domicile certificate with address which is issued by Municipal Corporation
- Proof of Age- PAN card/Driving license/Passport/Birth certificate/School leaving certificate
For more details refer to Fixed Deposit Chandigarh
Address of HSBC Bank branch in Chandigarh
The list of HSBC Bank branch in Chandigarh has been given below with the complete address, IFSC & MICR codes and contact details.
|Sector 9 Chandigarh
|Sco 1, Sector 9 - D, Chandigarh 160017 Chandigarh