Table of Contents
About HSBC Bank Fixed Deposit in Gurugram
People in the city of Gurugram can now avail a fixed deposit scheme with HSBC bank and get the best returns on the pool of money they have saved. There is one branch of the bank in Millennium city and once can visit the branch for opening an account. Those who want to apply online can also do so. The fixed deposit provided by the bank is one of the best tools of investment for the people.
HSBC Bank Fixed Deposit Gurugram at a glance
Check out the important details of a fixed deposit offered by HSBC bank in the city.
|Interest rate||2.25% - 4.50%|
|Minimum amount||₹10,000 and above|
|Tenure||Minimum- 7 days|
Maximum- 10 years
Eligibility criteria for HSBC Bank Fixed Deposit Gurugram
HSBC bank fixed deposit can be availed by any existing customer who has an account which is operated and maintained with the bank. A fixed deposit account can be opened by any of them-
- Individuals or groups
- Joint stock companies
- Hindu Undivided Families (HUF)
- Sole Proprietary concerns
- Minor individuals by Guardian
Documents for HSBC Bank Fixed Deposit Gurugram
The list of important documents which are needed to open a fixed deposit with HSBC bank has been given below. Have a look at them right now.
- Proof of Identity- Aadhar card/Driving License /Passport /PAN Card/ Voters ID card.
- Proof of Current Residential Address- Voter ID card/Passport/Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill/Driving license/Society outgoing bill/Lease agreement/Gas bill/Water bill/Property tax bill/Domicile certificate with address which is issued by Municipal Corporation
- Proof of Age- PAN card/Driving license/Passport/Birth certificate/School leaving certificate
Please refer to Fixed Deposit Gurugram for more information.
Address of HSBC Bank branch in Gurugram
The list of HSBC Bank branch in Gurugram has been given below with the complete address, IFSC & MICR codes and contact details.
|Gurugram||Jmd Regent Square, Gurugram- Mehrauli Road, Dlf Phase II, Gurugram-122001||HSBC0110005||110039005||9811403521|