FD Interest Rates 2018125 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit in Gurugram
- 2 IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Gurugram at a Glance
- 2.1 IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Eligibility Criteria in Gurugram
- 2.2 Documentation Needed to Open IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Account in Gurugram
- 2.3 IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Gurugram Branch Details
About IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit in Gurugram
The Cyber City Gurugram, previously known as Gurgaon, presents a whole lot of opportunities to earn and enjoy your life. But you can enjoy more with a fixed deposit that ensures safety of the capital invested. IDFC Bank is a prominent option to open a fixed deposit as it offers attractive interest rates, along with much more benefits that can make your fixed deposit experience a memorable one in Gurugram. You can get further updated by glancing below to check out the offers of IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit in Gurugram.
IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Gurugram at a Glance
|Interest Rate||4.00% - 7.70%|
|Minimum Deposit Amount||₹10,000|
|Maximum Tenure||Upto 10 Years|
IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Eligibility Criteria in Gurugram
There seems to be no eligibility criteria for opening a fixed deposit at IDFC Bank in Gurugram. But those who can receive the benefits of the bank’s fixed deposit are shown below.
- A Resident of India
- Non-resident Indian (NRI)
- Sole Proprietorship Firms
- Private Limited Companies
- Partnership Firm
Documentation Needed to Open IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Account in Gurugram
The documents for each type of customers are described below for you to look at.
Documents for Individuals and Sole Proprietorship Firms
- A Colour Photograph
- Driving License
- Last 6-month Bank Statement
Documents for Private Limited Companies
- Board Resolution / Authority Letter
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Commencement of Business (Public Limited Company)
- Form 32 in case list of directors are not original subscribers to Memorandum & Articles of Association (in case of Private Limited Cos) Duly acknowledged by ROC
- Governing Act / Rules and Regulations(PSUs) (certified true copy)
- Documents for Partnership Firms
- Photographs of Persons Operating the Account
- Partnership Deed
- Letter from partners approving the persons concerned to open and operate the account
Documents for Trusts
- Photographs of the member operating the account.
- Copy of the Trust Deed.
- Copy of Registration Certificate.
- Copy of the resolution of trustee authorizing the member to operate and open the accounts.
Documents for Clubs/Associations
- By-laws of the Association
- Copy of the Resolution by the board authorizing the members concerned to open and operate the account
- Photographs of the members operating the account
For additional information, visit Fixed Deposit Gurugram
IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Gurugram Branch Details
|Branch Name||Complete Address||IFSC||MICR||Contact Number|
|Gurugram – Golf Course Road Branch||Ground Floor and Plaza, Sector-43,One Horizon Center,|
Golf Course Road, Gurugram, Haryana - 122002, India