About IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit in Indore
IDFC Bank, which was earlier a non-banking financial company (NBFC), is now a full-fledged bank having both loans and deposits for the customers to avail. Talking about the deposits and not discussing on the fixed deposit would not be appropriate as many would want to secure the future that can be done with the product in question. The bank offers custom fixed deposits to customers of all segments with varied incomes across the country. IDFC Bank’s fixed deposit can also be opened in Indore, one of the most popular cities in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Indore at a Glance
|2.50% - 5.75%
|Minimum Deposit Amount
|Upto 10 Years
IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Eligibility Criteria in Indore
There seems to be no eligibility criteria for opening a fixed deposit at IDFC Bank in Indore. But those who can receive the benefits of the bank’s fixed deposit are shown below.
- A Resident of India
- Non-resident Indian (NRI)
- Sole Proprietorship Firms
- Private Limited Companies
- Partnership Firm
Documentation Needed for Opening IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Account in Indore
The documents for each type of customers are described below for you to look at.
Documents for Individuals and Sole Proprietorship Firms
- A Colour Photograph
- Driving License
- Last 6-month Bank Statement
Documents for Private Limited Companies
- Board Resolution / Authority Letter
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Commencement of Business (Public Limited Company)
- Form 32 in case list of directors are not original subscribers to Memorandum & Articles of Association (in case of Private Limited Cos) Duly acknowledged by ROC
- Governing Act / Rules and Regulations(PSUs) (certified true copy)
- Documents for Partnership Firms
- Photographs of Persons Operating the Account
- Partnership Deed
- Letter from partners approving the persons concerned to open and operate the account
Documents for Trusts
- Photographs of the member operating the account.
- Copy of the Trust Deed.
- Copy of Registration Certificate.
- Copy of the resolution of trustee authorizing the member to operate and open the accounts.
Documents for Clubs/Associations
- By-laws of the Association
- Copy of the Resolution by the board authorizing the members concerned to open and operate the account
- Photographs of the members operating the account
For additional information, visit Fixed Deposit Indore
IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Indore Branch Details
|Kursapur Complex, Ground floor, Village Bijalpur, Tehsil & Distt. Indore, Madhya Pradesh - 452012 India
|1005, Ground Floor, Village Budhi Barlai, Shipra, District Indore, Madhya Pradesh -453551 India
|Indore State Office
|Unit No. 302-302A, 3rd Floor, Megapolis Square, 579 MG Road, Indore, Madhya Pradesh - 452001, India
|Ground Floor, Betma Road, Takipura, Tehsil Depalpur, District Indore, Madhya Pradesh - 453220, India