FD Interest Rates 2018145 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit in Kolkata
- 2 IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Kolkata at a Glance
- 2.1 IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Eligibility Criteria in Kolkata
- 2.2 Documentation Required to Open IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Account in Kolkata
- 2.3 IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Kolkata Branch Details
About IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit in Kolkata
The city of joy Kolkata adds to your financial joy by letting you taste the bite of customized fixed deposit of none other than IDFC Bank, which was earlier a non-banking finance company and got the RBI nod for a banking license in 2015. Ever since its beginning as a banking unit, it’s the fixed deposit that has been the talking point among the people in Kolkata, the capital of West Bengal. What draws the customers towards the fixed deposit of IDFC Bank in Kolkata is the attractive rates of interest, as well as eye-catching features such as no penalty on premature closure. Why not get updated entirely with IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Kolkata to set the tone for a bright life ahead? So, get, set and updated here.
IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Kolkata at a Glance
|Interest Rate||4.00% - 7.70%|
|Minimum Deposit Amount||₹10,000|
|Maximum Tenure||Upto 10 Years|
IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Eligibility Criteria in Kolkata
There seems to be no eligibility criteria for opening a fixed deposit at IDFC Bank in Kolkata. But those who can receive the benefits of the bank’s fixed deposit are shown below.
- A Resident of India
- Non-resident Indian (NRI)
- Sole Proprietorship Firms
- Private Limited Companies
- Partnership Firm
Documentation Required to Open IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Account in Kolkata
The documents for each type of customers are described below for you to look at.
Documents for Individuals and Sole Proprietorship Firms
- A Colour Photograph
- Driving License
- Last 6-month Bank Statement
Documents for Private Limited Companies
- Board Resolution / Authority Letter
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Commencement of Business (Public Limited Company)
- Form 32 in case list of directors are not original subscribers to Memorandum & Articles of Association (in case of Private Limited Cos) Duly acknowledged by ROC
- Governing Act / Rules and Regulations(PSUs) (certified true copy)
- Documents for Partnership Firms
- Photographs of Persons Operating the Account
- Partnership Deed
- Letter from partners approving the persons concerned to open and operate the account
Documents for Trusts
- Photographs of the member operating the account.
- Copy of the Trust Deed.
- Copy of Registration Certificate.
- Copy of the resolution of trustee authorizing the member to operate and open the accounts.
Documents for Clubs/Associations
- By-laws of the Association
- Copy of the Resolution by the board authorizing the members concerned to open and operate the account
- Photographs of the members operating the account
For additional information, visit Fixed Deposit Kolkata
IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Kolkata Branch Details
|Branch Name||Complete Address||IFSC||MICR||Contact Number|
|Kolkata||64 B, 1st Floor, Ballygunge Circular Road, Kolkata -700019, India||IDFB0060101||700751002||66390700|