About IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit in Mumbai
Mumbai, the capital of Maharashtra, is a phenomenal place to live and earn because of the massive opportunities and the spectacles that the city presents for the people down here. Be it the food courts or the towering buildings, Mumbai has everything for everyone. But to set the future in an expensive city like Mumbai, you should be ready to invest some of your savings in fixed deposit, which fetches you interest on depositing a particular sum for a particular period of time. You can even look at the attractive interest rate offers of IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit in Mumbai. Also, no penalty on premature closure just throws the dice in favour of the bank. So, come and explore IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit in Mumbai.
IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Mumbai at a Glance
|Interest Rate||2.50% - 5.75%|
|Minimum Deposit Amount||₹10,000|
|Maximum Tenure||Upto 10 Years|
IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Eligibility Criteria in Mumbai
There seems to be no eligibility criteria for opening a fixed deposit at IDFC Bank in Mumbai. But those who can receive the benefits of the bank’s fixed deposit are shown below.
- A Resident of India
- Non-resident Indian (NRI)
- Sole Proprietorship Firms
- Private Limited Companies
- Partnership Firm
Documents Checklist Open IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Account in Mumbai
The documents for each type of customers are described below for you to look at.
Documents for Individuals and Sole Proprietorship Firms
- A Colour Photograph
- Driving License
- Last 6-month Bank Statement
Documents for Private Limited Companies
- Board Resolution / Authority Letter
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Commencement of Business (Public Limited Company)
- Form 32 in case list of directors are not original subscribers to Memorandum & Articles of Association (in case of Private Limited Cos) Duly acknowledged by ROC
- Governing Act / Rules and Regulations(PSUs) (certified true copy)
- Documents for Partnership Firms
- Photographs of Persons Operating the Account
- Partnership Deed
- Letter from partners approving the persons concerned to open and operate the account
Documents for Trusts
- Photographs of the member operating the account.
- Copy of the Trust Deed.
- Copy of Registration Certificate.
- Copy of the resolution of trustee authorizing the member to operate and open the accounts.
Documents for Clubs/Associations
- By-laws of the Association
- Copy of the Resolution by the board authorizing the members concerned to open and operate the account
- Photographs of the members operating the account
For additional information, visit Fixed Deposit Mumbai
IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Mumbai Branch Details
|Branch Name||Complete Address||IFSC||MICR||Contact Number|
|Bhulabhai Desai Road|
|Shop No 1 Tirupati Apartment,|
Bhulabhai Desai Road,
Breach Candy, Mahalaxmi,Mumbai – 400026 India
|BKC - Naman Branch||Naman Chambers, C-32,G- Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai - 400051, India||IDFB0040101||400751002||NA|
|Chembur Branch||Glamcent, GF & 1st Floor,|
350 Central Avenue Road,Chembur, Mumbai- 400071,India
|DN Road Branch||312 D.N Road, Besides Khadi Bhandar,|
Premises of J.N Petit Institute, Fort, Mumbai -400001 India
Sane Guruji Premises CHS, Block No 5, Ground floor, 386 Veer Savarkar Marg,Prabhadevi, Mumbai -400025, India
|Vashi,Sector-17 Branch||Goodwill Excellency, Plot No.02, Sector-17, Vashi, Navi Mumbai 400705, India||IDFB0040103||400751004||NA|