Car Loan Rates EMI 20211040 views
Table of Contents
About IndusInd Bank Car Loan in Agra
IndusInd bank is one of the India’s new generation bank which has started its operation in the year 2004. The main aim of the bank is to fulfill the financial liabilities of the customers. The car loan is one such product that is provided to the customer to realize the dreams to be the car owner. To add the wheels in the dream car is one of the dreams everyone possesses and by helping the customer financially to achieve the goals are one of the main agenda of the bank. Thus, Car loan from IndusInd is one of the solutions that helps the customer to fulfill their wish.
IndusInd Bank Car Loan in Agra at a glance
|Interest Rate||As per bank's guidelines|
|Loan amount||85% of the showroom value. |
Depend on the income and profile of the applicant.
|Tenure||For new vehicles - 3 years|
|Pre- payment charges||As per bank’s norm|
- Eligible Segments – Individuals, professionals, reputed firms and companies
- The age of the applicant should be between 21- 60 years for salaried individuals and 21- 65 years for self- employed.
- Minimum annual gross salary of the individuals should ₹ 2.50 lakh for salaried individual and minimum net profit for the self- employed should be ₹ 2 lakh.
- The salaried individuals Should have minimum work experience of 3 years and at least 1 year with the current employer.
- The self- employed should have the minimum experience of 3 years in the current business or professions.
- The applicant must have the residential stability. The minimum stay in the city should be at least 3 years and the minimum stay of 1 year in the current residing house.
- The CIBIL score should be 600 and above. Should not have negative or caution profile.
- 1 passport size photograph
- Proof of Identity: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters Id card, driving license( Laminated, Recent, Legible and self-attested)
- Proof of Address: Ration card/Driving license/Voters card/passport copy/telephone bill/ electricity bill/Life insurance policy.
- Proof of Income: Latest 2 months salary slip with form 16 Audited balance sheet, and the latest 2 years IT returns of the company/ Latest ITR, bank statement reflecting salary credits for last 4 months.
- Bank Statement: Income statement, balance sheet, and ITR for last 2 years ( for self- employed), Last 6 months bank statement (for salaried individual)
- Business Proof: CST Certificate/ Labour act, Shop establishment act/SSI certificate, Proof of ownership of the entity, Rental deed/ Utility deed in the name of the company.
To get more information, Click Car Loan Agra.
Address of IndusInd Bank Branches in Agra
|Branch Name||Address||IFSC Code||MICR||Contact Details|
|Agra||Address||IFSC Code||MICR||Contact details|
|Chitora||Block No.48/6, Ground Floor, Puneet Vrindavan Building Sanjay Place, Agra - 282002||INDB0000064||282234002||0562 2526452 / 72 / 78 2526394|
|Ground Floor #409, Village: Chitaura, Po: Chitaura, Block: Shamshabad, Tehsil- Fatehabad, Dist: Agra, Uttar Pradesh-283125||INDB0000495||282234502||8795839006|