Car Loan Rates EMI 2019474 views
Table of Contents
About IndusInd Bank Car Loan in Guwahati
The car loan is one of the banking products that help the borrower to own the car. It is one of the products that is also called as the personal loan. As the car is one of the personal assets that you are buying. There are several lenders that offer this loan but one of the best among them is IndusInd Bank. It offers the car loan at affordable rates to its customers. It is one of the best financial solutions that the people need to buy a car at affordable interest rate.
IndusInd Bank Car Loan in Guwahati at a glance
|Interest Rate||As per bank's guidelines|
|Loan amount||85% of the showroom value. |
Depend on the income and profile of the applicant.
|Tenure||For new vehicles - 3 years|
|Pre- payment charges||As per bank’s norm|
- Eligible Segments – Individuals, professionals, reputed firms and companies
- The age of the applicant should be between 21- 60 years for salaried individuals and 21- 65 years for self- employed.
- Minimum annual gross salary of the individuals should ₹ 2.50 lakh for salaried individual and minimum net profit for the self- employed should be ₹ 2 lakh.
- The salaried individuals Should have minimum work experience of 3 years and at least 1 year with the current employer.
- The self- employed should have the minimum experience of 3 years in the current business or professions.
- The applicant must have the residential stability. The minimum stay in the city should be at least 3 years and the minimum stay of 1 year in the current residing house.
- The CIBIL score should be 600 and above. Should not have negative or caution profile.
- 1 passport size photograph
- Proof of Identity: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters Id card, driving license( Laminated, Recent, Legible and self-attested)
- Proof of Address: Ration card/Driving license/Voters card/passport copy/telephone bill/ electricity bill/Life insurance policy.
- Proof of Income: Latest 2 months salary slip with form 16 Audited balance sheet, and the latest 2 years IT returns of the company/ Latest ITR, bank statement reflecting salary credits for last 4 months.
- Bank Statement: Income statement, balance sheet, and ITR for last 2 years ( for self- employed), Last 6 months bank statement (for salaried individual)
- Business Proof: CST Certificate/ Labour act, Shop establishment act/SSI certificate, Proof of ownership of the entity, Rental deed/ Utility deed in the name of the company.
To get more information, Click Car Loan Guwahati.
Address of IndusInd Bank Branches in Guwahati
|Branch Name||Address||IFSC Code||MICR||Contact Details|
|Guwahati||G. S. Road, Bhangagarh, Guwahati 781 005||INDB00000 38||781234002||0361 2452864 / 65 / 68 2452867|
|Zoo Road Guwahati||Upper Ground Floor And 1st Floor Hotel Parnil Palace, Zoo Road Tiniali Guwahati 781024 Assam||INDB0000603||781234003||2200012|
|Beltola Guwahati||Ground Floor 60 Basistha Road Beltola Guwahati 781 028 Assam||INDB0000662||781234004||2220212|