Table of Contents
About IndusInd Bank Fixed Deposit in Bengaluru
Bengaluru is one of the most dynamic and energetic cities of India. The standard of living is high in the city. It is necessary to make the savings as it can help you at the time of need. We are all aware that the investment is risk-oriented but with fixed deposit in the picture, there is no risk that is involved. It is one of the best ways to make the investment which is safe and secured. A guaranteed return is fixed over a period of time. IndusInd bank is one of the best banks which offers the good rate of interest on the deposited amount to give the total benefit to the depositors.
IndusInd Bank Fixed Deposit in Bengaluru at a glance
|Interest Rate||3.25% - 7.50%|
|Minimum Investment amount||₹ 1000|
|Tenure||7 Days TO 10 Years|
Below mentioned individual or group are eligible for a fixed deposit
- The applicant should be the Resident of India.
- Joint (max. 4 people)
- Hindu undivided family (HUF)
- A guardian on behalf of a minor
- Sole proprietorship firms
- Partnership firm
- Limited Companies
- Trust Accounts
- Application form
- Copy of PAN Card / Form 60 or 61 (in case the customer does not have PAN Card)
- 2 Photographs of Depositor’s
- Identity Proof and Address Proof
- Any other related documents as applicable to proprietorship concern, Partnership Firm, Company, HUF etc.
To get more detailed information, visit Fixed Deposit Bengaluru.
Address of IndusInd Bank Branches in Bengaluru
|Branch Name||Address||IFSC Code||MICR||Contact Details|
|Agra||Address||IFSC Code||MICR||Contact details|
|Chitora||Block No.48/6, Ground Floor, Puneet Vrindavan Building Sanjay Place, Agra - 282002||INDB0000064||282234002||0562 2526452 / 72 / 78 2526394|
|Ground Floor #409, Village: Chitaura, Po: Chitaura, Block: Shamshabad, Tehsil- Fatehabad, Dist: Agra, Uttar Pradesh-283125||INDB0000495||282234502||8795839006|