FD Interest Rates 2018116 views
Table of Contents
About IndusInd Bank Fixed Deposit in Chandigarh
Fixed deposit is one of the best investment product for the customers. It has many other advantages as well. It helps in the tax deduction, reinvestment option is available and the depositor can avail loan against it. It is the procedure in which the depositor has to fix a certain amount at a fixed period of time and the bank offers the interest rate over the deposited money. Thus, it is one of the best ways to invest. The fixed deposit provided by IndusInd bank has one of the best interest rates for the depositors.
IndusInd Bank Fixed Deposit in Chandigarh at a glance
|Interest Rate||3.50% - 8.65%|
|Minimum Investment amount||₹ 1000|
|Tenure||7 Days TO 10 Years|
Below mentioned individual or group are eligible for a fixed deposit
- The applicant should be the Resident of India.
- Joint (max. 4 people)
- Hindu undivided family (HUF)
- A guardian on behalf of a minor
- Sole proprietorship firms
- Partnership firm
- Limited Companies
- Trust Accounts
- Application form
- Copy of PAN Card / Form 60 or 61 (in case the customer does not have PAN Card)
- 2 Photographs of Depositor’s
- Identity Proof and Address Proof
- Any other related documents as applicable to proprietorship concern, Partnership Firm, Company, HUF etc.
To get more detailed information, visit Fixed Deposit Chandigarh.
Address of IndusInd Bank Branches in Chandigarh
|Branch Name||Address||IFSC Code||MICR||Contact Details|
|Agra||Address||IFSC Code||MICR||Contact details|
|Chitora||Block No.48/6, Ground Floor, Puneet Vrindavan Building Sanjay Place, Agra - 282002||INDB0000064||282234002||0562 2526452 / 72 / 78 2526394|
|Ground Floor #409, Village: Chitaura, Po: Chitaura, Block: Shamshabad, Tehsil- Fatehabad, Dist: Agra, Uttar Pradesh-283125||INDB0000495||282234502||8795839006|