About IndusInd Bank Fixed Deposit in Jammu
IndusInd bank is one of the newly form banks in India. It is relatively new as compared to other banks and is one of the best private sector banks. It offers its services in the entire country and has a number of branches in Jammu. It has best products and services for the customers. The fixed deposit is one of the products which is and instrument of investment. One of the safest and secure investment. The depositor put the money for a period of time and gets the amount which comprises of the deposited amount and the interest rate given by the bank on the principal amount.
IndusInd Bank Fixed Deposit in Jammu at a glance
|Interest Rate||2.50% - 6.00%|
|Minimum Investment amount||₹ 1000|
|Tenure||7 Days TO 10 Years|
Below mentioned individual or group are eligible for a fixed deposit
- The applicant should be the Resident of India.
- Joint (max. 4 people)
- Hindu undivided family (HUF)
- A guardian on behalf of a minor
- Sole proprietorship firms
- Partnership firm
- Limited Companies
- Trust Accounts
- Application form
- Copy of PAN Card / Form 60 or 61 (in case the customer does not have PAN Card)
- 2 Photographs of Depositor’s
- Identity Proof and Address Proof
- Any other related documents as applicable to proprietorship concern, Partnership Firm, Company, HUF etc.
To get more detailed information, visit Fixed Deposit Jammu.
Address of IndusInd Bank Branches in Jammu
|Branch Name||Address||IFSC Code||MICR||Contact Details|
|Jammu||Gupta Plaza, Bahu Plaza, Jammu - 180004||INDB0000156||180234001||0191 2470040|
|Residency Road, Jammu||Ground + 1st Floor, +e807 New Block, K.c. Plaza, Residency Road, Jammu-180001, Jammu & Kashmir||INDB0000613||180234002||0191-2520507/0191-2520113|