FD Interest Rates 20201232 views
Table of Contents
About Jammu & Kashmir Bank Fixed Deposit
Fixed deposit investment is the best way of receiving interest on the amount lying idle in the locker. Under this mode of investment, the customer has to make a deposit of the single amount for the determined time period. The customer is entitled to get an interest at the rate applicable on the selected term. The customers can choose the deposit period from the wide range of tenure. Jammu & Kashmir Bank offers the fixed deposits for the period ranging from 7 days to 10 years. The account can be opened with any amount subject to a minimum of ₹ 100. It pays attractive returns, the details of which are as follows.
Jammu & Kashmir Bank Fixed Deposit Interest Rates
|For Amount less than ₹ 1 crore||From ₹ 1crore to less than 5 crores|
|Tenure||Regular||Senior Citizen||Regular||Senior Citizen|
|7 days to 30 days||5.00%||5.50%||4.00%||4.50%|
|31 days to 45 days||5.50%||6.50%||4.25%||4.75%|
|46 days to 90 days||6.25%||6.75%||4.25%||4.75%|
|91 days to 270 days||6.50%||7.00%||4.50%||5.00%|
|271 days to less than 1 year||6.50%||7.00%||4.75%||5.25%|
|1 year to less than 3 years||6.75%||7.25%||5.00%||5.50%|
|3 years to less than 5 years||6.50%||7.00%||5.00%||5.50%|
|5 years to 10 years||6.50%||7.00%||4.75%||5.25%|
How To Apply
The customers can apply for the fixed deposit by visiting the nearest bank branch or using the online facility. You can even call on the customer care number.
J&K Bank Interest Calculator
You can easily calculate the maturity amount of the deposit using Fixed Deposit Calculator. The maturity value is computed using the amount of deposit and the tenure of deposit. The rate of interest prevalent on the selected tenure is applied to calculate the maturity value.
J&K Bank Schemes
- Fixed Deposits – The customer availing this scheme can open an account with the minimum amount of ₹ 100 and for the tenure ranging from 7 days to 10 years. The suitable investors for this deposit plan are-
- A person in his/her name
- More than one person in their joint names
- Minor through parents/guardian
- Sole Proprietorship concerns, Partnership firms
- Private and Public Limited Companies
- Associations, Clubs, Societies, Trusts etc.
- Mehandi Deposit Scheme – This plan is solely drafted to save for the future of the child. In it, the customer can open the account for the tenure of 5, 7, 10, 12 or 15 years depending on the financial objective. The customer receives ₹ 25,000, ₹ 50,000 or ₹ 1, 00,000 on the maturity of the deposit. This amount depends on the tenure period chosen by the depositor. Minor girls/boys through parents/ guardian can open an FD account under this scheme.
- Tax Saver Term Deposit Scheme – In this scheme, the depositors get the Income Tax benefit under section 80C of Income Tax Act 1961 subject to maximum deposit of ₹ 1.50 lac per year under all the options of Tax Saver Deposit Plan. The deposit can be booked for the period of 5 to 10 years. Following are eligible to open an FD account under this scheme-
- Resident assessee for himself/herself as an individual or in the capacity of the Karta of the Hindu undivided family
- Joint accounts in the name of two adults or in the name of an adult and a minor
- In case of joint accounts, the tax benefits shall be available only to the first holder
- Smart Saver Term Deposit Scheme – To open an FD account under this scheme, the customer has to make a minimum investment of ₹ 25,000. The deposit can be booked for the period of 1 year to 10 years.
- Individuals, single or joint, and HUF (Hindu Undivided Families) shall be eligible to open Smart Saver accounts linked with saving accounts.
- Individuals, Sole Proprietorship, HUF, partnership firms and limited companies shall be allowed to open smart saver account linked with current accounts.
- Application Form
- Photograph of depositor/s (2 copies)
- Documents as per KYC Norms
- PAN Card or Form 60 or 61
- Any other related documents as applicable to Minors, Partnership Firms, Companies, HUF’s etc
Features & Benefits
- Flexible tenure option ranging from 7 days to 10 years
- Deposits can be booked with minimum investment amount of ₹100
- Attractive interest rates
- Multiple deposit schemes