Mutual Funds SIP Invest Now267 views
- Eager to know which Aditya Birla Sun Life equity funds delivered the best returns in 5 years?
- The elite list Aditya Birla Sun Life India GenNext India Fund, Aditya Birla Sun Life MNC Fund at the top
Aditya Birla Sun Life is the reason for a smile on the faces of many investors who earned big investing in its equity mutual fund schemes over time. The money invested in these schemes are pooled together and dispersed across stocks of various companies. The greater diversification ensures the returns have remained largely on the higher side in the long term. So, if you are seeking a list of Aditya Birla Sun Life equity funds that have performed brilliantly in a span of 5 years, you can find those in this post.
List of Top Aditya Birla Sun Life Equity Funds in a 5-year Span
The table below shows the performance of top Aditya Birla Sun Life equity funds in a 5-year span.
|Aditya Birla Sun Life Equity Funds||5-year Return||Rating|
|Aditya Birla Sun Life India GenNext Fund||14.47%||Unrated|
|Aditya Birla Sun Life MNC Fund||12.91%||Unrated|
|Aditya Birla Sun Life Tax Relief 96||11.95%||5 Star|
|Aditya Birla Sun Life Equity Fund||10.94%||4 Star|
|Aditya Birla Sun Life Equity Advantage Fund||10.51%||3 Star|
Note – The data is sourced from Value Research as on July 26, 2019, and pertains to the regular plan of the schemes shown above.
How to Invest in Aditya Birla Sun Life Equity Funds Online?
Firstly, you need to decide on the mode of investment – SIP or lump sum. Let’s be told that a Systematic Investment Plan (SIP) is regular investment in mutual funds at any of the predetermined frequencies – monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or annually. On the other side, a lump sum investment is defined by the name itself. It’s a one-time investment in the chosen mutual fund.
Now come to know how can you invest online. One of the best online tools to invest in mutual funds is Wishfin, an e-marketplace for all the financial products including mutual funds. You can follow the steps below to create a login by which you can invest. However, if you are a new investor, you need to register first. Check out the process of registration below.
- Mention your mobile number
- Click on ‘Next’
- Enter the One-time Password (OTP) received on your mobile number
- Click on ‘Verify and Continue’
- Mention full name, email, city
- Create a password that must have the required number of alphabets, numeric and special characters
- Click on ‘Sign Up’
- Mention a few more details before the registration can be made successfully
- Mention your email or mobile number
- Click on ‘Get OTP’ to receive the same
- Enter OTP at the prescribed space
- Click on ‘Login’
- Go to ‘Explore Mutual Funds’
- Select ‘Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund’ from the scroll containing a list of asset management companies (AMCs)
- Go to ‘Equity’
- Click on ‘Invest’ below any of the Aditya Birla Sun Life equity funds
Disclaimer – “Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks. Please read the scheme document carefully before investing”.