Home Loan Rates 2018 1456 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About Nivara Housing Finance Home Loan
- 2 Nivara Housing Finance Home Loan Interest Rates
- 3 Nivara Housing Finance Home Loan EMI Calculator
About Nivara Housing Finance Home Loan
Nivara Home Finance Ltd. started its operations on December 02, 2014 with an emphasis in providing home loans primarily to the informal sector of urban India. The unprivileged sector of India now has a ray of hope in securing housing finance at their full convenience. The company offers the home loan starting from ₹5 lakhs to ₹30 crores for the period ranging 20-30 years.
Eligibility & Quotes from top PSU & Pvt. Banks | Lowest Interest Rates | Comfortable Tenure
Moreover, the company focusses towards meeting the following objectives:
- For Purchase: Loans are available for your dream homes – Flat or Apartment or Individual House – that are either new or bought on re-sale, intended for self-occupation.
- For Construction: Loans are available to those who want to construct their house on a plot of land already possessed by them. These loans will cover the cost of construction of the house.
- For Composite Home Loan: Loans are available in order to cover both the cost of land and the cost of construction, where construction is expected to be commenced within one year from the date of disbursement for the purchase of land.
- For Improvement/Extension: Loans are available for renovation (up-gradation, typically additional facilities or utilities), extension (increase in carpet area) or undertaking repairs for self-occupied owned residential properties.
Nivara Housing Finance Home Loan Interest Rates
Below is the table showing the rate of interest, processing fee, tenure and maximum loan amount available for home loans at Nivara Housing Finance.
|Interest Rates||17% to 18.50% p.a.|
|Loan Amount||From ₹5 lakhs to ₹5 crores|
|Pre-payment or Foreclosure||NIL|
|Loan to Value||80% to 90% of the property value|
Nivara Housing Finance Home Loan Eligibility
The eligibility criteria based on which home loan applications are accepted are as follows:
- Any individual whether salaried or self-employed can apply for a home loan.
- An individual can apply for a home loan on the basis of various parameters like age, income, the cost of the property etc.
- Co-applicants are also allowed to join with an applicant. They can generally be your spouse or any of your blood relatives/immediate family members.
Nivara Housing Finance Home Loan EMI Calculator
EMI is a fixed monthly amount in the form of installment paid by you to Nivara Home Finance at a specified date each calender month. EMIs are used to pay off both interest and principal each month over a prescribed number of years, the loan is paid off in full.
With the help of Nivara Home Finance EMI Calculator, calculate your EMI by entering details such as loan amount, the number of months and interest rate applicable on your loan. The final value derived from the calculator will be your actual EMI payable after a specified period of time.
For example: You are a salaried employee of a reputed multinational company earning ₹45000 per month. You have applied for a home loan of ₹20 lakhs with Nivara Home Finance Ltd at floating interest rate being 17%-18.5% to be payable after 20 years. You want to know your monthly installments to be paid along with interest towards home loan. The below table gives you an actual idea for the monthly installments payable each year.
Table Showing EMI, Interest Outgo, and Total Repayment Amount EMI, Total Interest Outgo, Total Repayment (Interest + Principal)
Total Interest Amount
Table Showing EMI, Interest Outgo, and Total Repayment Amount
EMI, Total Interest Outgo, Total Repayment (Interest + Principal)
Features and Benefits of Nivara Housing Finance
- Easy Documentation
- Attractive Rates of Interest
- Personalized and Hassle free customer service
- Transparent Processes
- Fast and efficient loan processing
- Tax Benefits under Section-24 of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
|Purpose||Salaried||Self Employed/ Professional/Partnership/Company|
|Proof of Identity and Address||Passport or Voter's ID card or Driving License or Job Card issued by NREGA or Adhaar Card or Registration certificate or PAN card(PAN Card only as identity proof) or any other document as approved by Nivara Home Finance Ltd.|
|Proof of Income||Latest 3 months salary slip which shows all deductions & Form 16||IT Returns or financial documents for last 2 years and calculation of income certified by a CA for last 2 years|
|Bank Statement where salary or income is credited||Latest 6 months||Latest 6 months|
|Proof of Other Income||Rental receipts or documents which shows receipt of income|
|Property Documents||Copy of Title documents and authorize sanction plan|
Nivara Housing Finance Limited Branches
Contact your nearest customer care representative of Nivara Home Finance Limited Branches for any queries relating to the processing of your home loan, unavailability to produce any document for evidence or any other issues or grievances.You can also call at 080-2655 2822 or drop an email at the email address mentioned on the website.
1. Nivara Home Finance Limited
No. 22, 23, 24, 25/101/3,
3rd Floor, BNR Complex,
Sri Rama Layout, Opp. to RBI Layout,
7th Phase, J P Nagar,
Bengaluru – 560078.
2. Nagarabhavi Branch
No.16, “RAJ ARCADE”,
2nd Floor, Outer Ring Road,
Nagarabhavi 2nd Stage,
Bengaluru – 560 072
3. T C PALYA Branch
Site No.6, 1st Floor
TC Palya Main Road
Bengaluru – 560 016
4. Bagalur Road Branch
No.37,38,39. RR Krupa complex,
Near Reva college circle,
Bagalur Main Road,
Bengaluru – 560 063
5. Pimpri Branch
Office no. 8, Second Floor,
MSR Capital, Morwadi Court Road,
Pune – 411 018