Travel 229 views
Spread across the lively precincts of Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar Islands are a home to scenic landscapes, beautiful sunsets and golden beaches. The islands are a nature-lover’s paradise and are packed with a wide range of interesting experiences. When it comes to accommodation choices, this place never disappoints with its plenty of spectacular resorts to suit every budget. Be it seafront resorts, or an accommodation in close proximity to a sun kissed beach, Andaman and Nicobar Islands are peppered with plenty of budget resorts to choose from. So, if you are planning to visit this beautiful place, refer our guide to pick a resort that best suits your pocket.
- Tango Beach Resort
Located on Neil Island, Tango Beach Resort is definitely one of the best resorts for all the budget travellers. Those who are looking for maximum hospitality services at an affordable price, this resort is apt for them. The best thing about this accommodation is that it gives you the sea facing view and makes your vacation all the more special.
- Indulge in a romantic dinner with your partner at the charming restaurant
- The proximity to the beach makes it a splendid place for swimming, snorkelling, fishing and scuba diving
Tariff: Starting from Rs.1,200
- Cross Bill Beach Resort
With a collection of beautiful and spacious cottages, decked with all sorts of necessary amenities, Cross Beach Resort provides you an unforgettable hospitality experience for sure. When it comes to food, this amazing resort with its lip smacking sea cuisines relish your taste buds.
- The hotel staff will arrange scuba diving and snorkelling tours for you
- Enjoy the delicious sea food
Tariff: Starting from Rs.1,500
- The Wild Orchid Resort
Situated between the aqua blue waters of the Bay of Bengal and the lush green hills of Havelock, Wild Orchid Resort is one of the best budget resorts in this beautiful destination. Built in authentic Andamanese style with spacious cottages along with thatched roofs, this resort is a must visit.
- The Emerald Gecko Bar and the Clownfish Café are best places to hang out
- There’s also a Fat Martin’s South Indian Corner for those who prefers veggie food
- Scuba instructors are also available to take you on an underwater trip
Tariff: Starting from Rs.3,000
- Blue Bird Resort
Strategically located in Havelock, this lovely resort makes a perfect accommodation option for different travellers around the world. This accommodation with its traditional decor and quintessential Andamanese cottages will surely win your heart at a glance. The laid back yet vibrant ambiance is something which makes this place unique.
- The multi cuisine restaurant serves an exceptional fare that you will absolutely enjoy
- The Radhanagar Beach in Havelock is just a speedboat ride away
Tariff: Starting from Rs.4,400