FD Interest Rates 2020745 views
Table of Contents
About Vijaya Bank Fixed Deposit in Agra
When you are in Agra and are looking for the best FD schemes to double your hard earned money, nothing to worry as Vijaya Bank with its wide presence in the city ensures to offer you the best services. Yes, this public sector bank offers the best returns on the deposited amount. So, invest your money today!
Vijaya Bank Fixed Deposit Agra at a Glance
|Interest||3.00% - 6.60%|
|Minimum Deposit Amount||₹50|
|Tenure||15 Days-10 Years|
You need to meet the below eligibility criteria in order to avail the FD from Vijaya Bank.
- A Resident of India
- Salaried People
- Sole Proprietorship Firms
- Retired Persons
- Private Limited Companies
- Partnership Firm
- Hindu Undivided Families (HUFs)
Keep these documents handy while availing the FD schemes of Vijaya Bank.
- Proof of Identity- Passport/Voter ID card/PAN card/Aadhar card/Driving License/Government ID card/Senior citizen ID card/ Photo Ration card.
- Proof of Address- Passport/Telephone Bill/Bank statement with cheque/Electricity Bill/Leave and license agreement/ID card issued by a Post Office
Know More About Fixed Deposit Agra
Address of Vijaya Bank Branches in Agra
|Branch Name||Complete Address||IFSC||MICR||Customer Care|
|Jeoni Mandi, Agra||No 1426, Jeoni Mandi, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, 282004||VIJB0007101||282029002||0562 2621298|
|Cantonment, Agra||P B No 103, 49, Taj Road, Agra Cantt, Agra, U P, 282001||VIJB0007111||282029003|
|Shamshabad||Opp.Hdfc Bank, Gopal Pura, Agra Road, Shamshabad, Agra-283125||VIJB0007194|
|Sanjay Place Agra||G-2 Anupam Plaza, Block No 50, Near Azad Petrol Pump, Sanjay Place Agra, 282002||VIJB0007200|
|Sikandra Branch||Shastripuram, Sector A, Maja Dehtora Crossing Sikandra||VIJB0006542|