Credit Card Apply Online4649 views
Apollo SBI Card launched - get rewards & discounts on spends at Apollo services
Balance transfer on EMI, bill pay & other facilities also available
SBI Cards has launched a co-branded credit card i.e. Apollo SBI Card in partnership with Apollo Healthcare to help customers get discounts on health check-ups and avail several other benefits. The card has reward points and discounts at Apollo services while also allowing you to avail the facility of balance transfer on EMI, utility bill payment, etc. On top of it, the card is acceptable at as many as 24 million outlets around the world. These include 3,25,000 located in India.
Table of Contents
Apollo SBI Card Offers May 2020
The card comes with a list of following offers, take a look.
- Earn 500 reward points worth ₹500 upon the payment of joining fee. The rewards would be credited 20 days after the joining fee payment and can be redeemed instantly at select Apollo services, Apollo e-gift vouchers or by Apollo Health Credits.
- Get a complimentary Apollo Silver Tier Membership
- Earn 3X reward points on spending every ₹100 on all Apollo services
- Up to 10% instant discount available at select Apollo services
- A spend of ₹90,000 or more in a year to waive off the annual fee
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver on refilling vehicle at all petrol pumps in India, capped to a maximum of ₹100 per month
- Purchases worth ₹2,500 or more can be converted into easy EMIs courtesy Flexipay facility
- Cash advance limit at up to 80% of the credit limit, subject to a maximum of ₹12,000 daily
- Get cheques or drafts issued against your cash limit and have them at your doorstep by virtue of Easy Money feature
- Pay all your utility bills via the card
- Interest-free credit period of 20-50 days applicable on retail purchases only and, if the previous month’s outstanding balance is paid in full
- Balance transfer on EMI – Transfer the mounting credit card dues of other banks to Apollo SBI Card and pay them in EMIs
- Add-on cards available for your spouse, parents, children or siblings aged more than 18 years
Joining & Annual Fees
- Joining Fee – ₹499 + GST
- Annual Fee – ₹499 + GST (Fee to be reversed on having annual spends of ₹90,000 or more)
- Add-on Fee – NIL
- Finance Charges on Revolving Credit – Up to 3.35% per month, accumulating to 40.20% per annum, from the transaction date
- Finance Charges on Cash Advance – Up to 3.35% per month, accumulating to 40.20% per annum, from the date of withdrawal
- Cash Advance Fee – 2.5%-3% of the transaction amount, with a minimum of ₹300
- Late Payment Charges – ₹100-950
- Overlimit Charges – 2.5% of the over limit amount, with a minimum of ₹500
- Cash Payment Fee – ₹100
- Cheque Pickup charges – ₹100
- Card Replacement Fee – ₹100
- Rewards Redemption Fee – ₹99
You must submit the following documents to apply for Apollo SBI Card.
Identity Proof – PAN Card/Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Driving License/Passport
Residence Proof – Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Driving License/Passport/Utility Bill
Income Proof – Latest salary slips for salaried, Last 2-3 year ITR and balance sheet for self-employed
Passport size photographs
Duly signed and filled application form
How to Apply for Apollo SBI Card?
Applying for Apollo SBI Card is as easy as you like. It all depends on your comfort. Either you can go online or visit the nearest SBI branch to apply for the card. Whichever option you choose, you need to enter both your personal and professional details correctly to ensure the application gets validated and approved thereafter.
Apollo SBI Card Application Status
You can check the application status on the website of SBI. The process involves the following steps.
- Visit SBI Card page
- Click on ‘Track My Application’ link
- Enter the Application/Reference Number
- Click on ‘Track’ to find the exact status
Apollo SBI Card Customer Care Number
Be it the query of reward points on spends at Apollo or any other services, you can get everything resolved by speaking to the customer care executive on 24×7 toll-free number – 18001801290.
Apollo SBI Card Bill Payment
You can pay the card bills by via any of the following modes.
- Net Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Cash, cheque or demand draft at the bank branch
Apollo SBI Card Statement
Do check the statement regularly to keep a track of your credit card activities. Not only you get to see the transactions made on the card but also the reward points summary and its expiry date. You can even check the due date of payment, minimum due and the total dues.