Car Loan Rates EMI 2020852 views
Table of Contents
About Bank of India Car Loan Jammu
Is your dream car still elusive? Not finding the right lender and the right deal to bring home the car? You need to get in touch with Bank of India (BOI), a leading public sector bank that meets offers an attractive car loan for you to grab. You won’t find the loan a burden as the interest rates offered here are affordable and could easily fit into your pocket. The bank’s car loan service is also available in Jammu, located in the state of Jammu & Kashmir.
Bank of India Car Loan Jammu at a Glance
|Interest Rate||7.35% - 7.95%|
|Loan Amount||Maximum Loan Amount : ₹ 50,00,000 for Resident Indian(individuals) &₹ 100,000 for corporates for Resident Indian; ₹ 50,00,000 for Non-Resident Indians|
|Loan Tenure||Upto 7 Years for New Cars & upto 3 years for pre-owned cars|
|Prepayment Charges||New Cars: ₹ 500 per application irrespective of the limit|
Pre-owned cars: 1% of loan amount minimum ₹500/- and Max ₹10,000/
- Salaried employees working in both public and private firms are a welcome at Bank of India for Car Loan. Also eligible are Non-resident Indians (NRIs), self-employed and professionals.
- Companies, Partnership Firms, Sole Proprietorship Firms and Hindu Undivided Families are prohibited from applying for a car loan at BOI.
Get ready with a list of documents needed to avail BOI Car Loan in Jammu. Keen to know which are the documents you would need to submit? Here is the list below.
- Identity Proof- PAN Card/Passport/Voter ID/Aadhaar card
- Address Proof-Utility Bill/Passport/Voter ID/Aadhaar Card
- Signature Verification Proof-PAN Card/Passport/Driving License
- Income Proof-Last 3 Month Salary Slips, Form 16 for Last 2 Years, Last 6-month Bank Statement (For Salaried), ITR, Audited Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account Statement for the Last 3 Years (Self-Employed)
- RTO Copy
- Processing Fee Cheque
- A Duly Filled Application Form
For more information, visit Car Loan Jammu
Bank of India Car Loan Jammu Branches
There are a decent number of branches in Jammu which you can visit for a car loan. These branches are up and ready to let you handle the steering with a suitable car loan. Don’t know the locations of the branches in the city? Take a glance at the table below and find the nearest branch. The table also contains key information such as IFSC Code, MICR Code, as well as contact details of the branches.
|Branch Name||Complete Address||IFSC||MICR||Contact Detail|
|Maulana Azad Road||Maulana Azad Road, Shrinagar, Jammu & Kashmir-190001||BKID0007900||190013002|
|Jammu||Jammu, Vir Marg, Residency Road, Jammu, Jammu & Kashmir-180001||BKID0007901||180013002||0191-2573025, 533138|
|Udhampur||Post Box-5, 23/11, Mukherjee Bazar, Court Road-149001||BKID0007903||182013001|
|Dalgate||Dalgate, Khaibar Chowk, Opp. Khaibar Hospital, Srinagar Jammu & Kashmir-190001||BKID0007904||190013003|
|Satwari||Satwari, 19, Satwari, Jammu, Jammu, Jammu & Kashmir-180003||BKID0007906||180013003||0191-2450918, 2454206|
|Gangyal||P.C.D.A Complex, Jammu Cantt.||BKID0007911||180013004|
|Jammu Mid Corporate||Sewa Complex Opp Fire Station, National Highway Gangyal, Jammu-180010||BKID0007912||180013005||0191-2480363|
|Vijaypur||Main Bazar , Near Mini Bus Stand, V& Po Vijaypur, Distt. Samba, Jammu & Kashmir-184120||BKID0006358|
|Katra||Bhawanis Paradise Hotel, Jammu Road, Katra, Jammu & Kashmir-182301||BKID0007913|
|Kathua||Kathua Branch Neeraj Mall, Shahidi Chowk, Ward No 5, District Kathua, Jammu & Kashmir- 184101||BKID0007914|