About Bank of India Fixed Deposit Guwahati
Guwahati is a pleasant place located in the north-eastern part of India. Being the capital of Assam and drawing eyeballs for its scenery, Guwahati is one place you can’t afford to miss in your travel calendar. But the people here are running deep into their ideas to secure their future. And one tool that aims to deliver on that count is a fixed deposit, allowing you to deposit a fixed sum of money for a specific period of time at varied interest rates. The bank, which can best serve this purpose, is Bank of India (BOI), a public sector bank that has more than 5,000 branches across the country.
Bank of India Fixed Deposit Guwahati at a Glance
|Interest Rate||2.85% - 5.55%|
|Minimum Deposit Amount||₹5,000 (Rural and Semi-Urban Branches)|
₹10,000 (Metro and Urban Branches
|Tenure||Upto 10 Years|
These are the people and institutions that are a welcome at BOI for a fixed deposit in Guwahati.
- A Resident of India
- Non-resident Indian (NRI)
- Sole Proprietorship Firms
- Private Limited Companies
- Partnership Firm
- Charitable Institutions
- Hindu Undivided Families (HUFs)
Documents Required to Open a Fixed Deposit at Bank of India in Guwahati
Above you saw the people and the organisations eligible to open a fixed deposit. Now check out what are the documents that they need to serve the purpose.
Documents for Individuals, HUFs and Sole Proprietorship Firms
- A Colour Photograph
- Driving License
- Last 6-month Bank Statement
Documents for Private Limited Companies
- Board Resolution / Authority Letter
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Commencement of Business (Public Limited Company)
- Form 32 in case list of directors are not original subscribers to Memorandum & Articles of Association (in case of Private Limited Cos) Duly acknowledged by ROC
- Governing Act / Rules and Regulations(PSUs) (certified true copy)
Documents for Partnership Firms
- Photographs of Persons Operating the Account
- Partnership Deed
- Letter from partners approving the persons concerned to open and operate the account
Documents for Trusts
- Photographs of the member operating the account.
- Copy of the Trust Deed.
- Copy of Registration Certificate.
- Copy of the resolution of trustee authorizing the member to operate and open the accounts.
Documents for Clubs/Associations
- By-laws of the Association
- Resolution Copy of the board authorising the members concerned to open and operate the account
- Photographs of the members operating the account
For additional information, visit Fixed Deposit Guwahati
Bank of India Fixed Deposit Guwahati Branches
|Branch Name||Complete Address||IFSC||MICR||Contact Detail|
|Hem Barua Road||Hem Barua Road, P.B.No. - 119, Kamarpatty, Guwahati, Assam, Pin-781001||BKID0005000||781013002||0361-2540480, 2544182|
|Village - Abhoypur||Village-Abhoypur, Po - College Nagar, North Guwahati, Assam, Pin- 781031||BKID0005001||781013004||0361-2690020|
|G.S. Road||G.S.Road, Ganeshguri Chariali, Guwahati, Assam, Pin-781006||BKID0005005||781013003|
|VIP Road||Vip Road, Chachal, Guwahati, Pin- 7810022||BKID0005009||781013005|
|Gauri Bhawan||Gauri Bhawan, Maligaon, Guwahati, Assam, Pin-7810002 ||BKID0005010||781013006|
|Guwahati Mid Corporate Branch||Guwahati Mid Corporate Branch Killa Building Christian Basti G S Road Guwahati, Assam, Pin- 781005||BKID0005055||781013011|
|Zoo Road||House No 197, Jonali, R.G. Baruah Road, Po Zoo Road, Dist Kamrup Guwahati, Assam, Pin- 781024||BKID0005028||781013014|
|Silpukhuri||House No 114 MPD Road Po Silpukhuri Dist Kamrup Guwahati Assam, Pin-781003 ||BKID0005029||781013016|
|Paltan Bazar||Solapara Road, Paltan Bazar Guwahati District- Kamrup Assam-781008||BKID0005027||781013008|