- Go through the list of credit cards that have offers and privileges on Railway Ticket Booking.
- Check the fees of all the credit cards before you choose any one card for the booking purpose.
- These are the best credit cards that will save some bucks on booking railway tickets.
There are many people in India who travel a lot whether the reason is a corporate trip or a vacation. The means of transport that is usually chosen is rail transportation or sometimes flights. So, if you frequently prefer rail transportation then you must know the best credit card for railway ticket booking. These credit cards can help you to cut off your travel expenses because they might earn you discounts or reward points when you book railway tickets. There are multiple credit cards offered by different banks but they have railway ticket booking offers that will save some money. Therefore, you must explore the features, benefits, and fees of all these cards and then decide on the best credit for booking your railway tickets.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
List of Best Credit Cards for Railway Tickets Booking
You can go through the list of best credit cards that can be a savings instrument when you book your train tickets. IRCTC is the official website for booking train tickets and you need to register on it.
|Credit Cards||Features||Credit Card Fee|
|IRCTC SBI Card Premier||- Get 10% Value Back as Reward Points on booking the AC1, AC2, AC3, AC, and CC rail tickets from the official website of IRCTC.|
- Get 5 Reward Points on every transaction of ₹100 on the Air IRCTC Website.
- Enjoy 5 Reward Points on every transaction of ₹100 done on the E-Catering Service Website of IRCTC.
Enjoy IRCTC charges waiver of 1.8% on booking the Rail Tickets from the official website of IRCTC.
|- Membership Fee- ₹1499 + GST|
- Annual Renewal Fee ₹1499 + GST
|IRCTC SBI Platinum Card||- Earn up to 10% value back as Reward Points on booking railway tickets in AC1, AC2, AC CC categories at IRCTC Official Website.|
- Enjoy 1.8% transaction charges waiver on railway tickets booked on IRCTC official website.
|- Joining fee- ₹500 + GST|
- Annual Fee- ₹300 + GST
|HDFC Bharat Cashback Credit Card||Enjoy a cashback of 5% on booking railway tickets from the website or App of IRCTC.||- Joining Fee- ₹500 + GST|
- Annual Fee- ₹500 + GST
|Kotak Bank Royale Signature Credit Card||- Enjoy a Surcharge Waiver on Booking Railway Tickets from the official website of IRCTC.|
- The maximum waiver applicable on this card is up to ₹500 in a year.
|- Joining Fee- NIL|
- Annual Fee- ₹999 + GST
|Kotak Aqua Gold Credit Card||Enjoy a waiver of up to ₹500 in a year on railway ticket bookings.||- Joining Fee- NIL|
- Annual Fee- NIL
Other Features of These Credit Cards
You must take a look at other features of these cards that enables savings for you and you can apply for the credit card online.
IRCTC SBI Premier Card
- Enjoy 8 Complimentary Visits to the Railway Lounge Every Year.
- Get a maximum of 2 Railway Lounge Access through the IRCTC SBI Card Premier.
- Get a Fuel Surcharge Waiver of 1% with a maximum of up to ₹250 per month at all the refilling stations.
- Enjoy the Air IRCTC charges waiver of 1.8% at the time of booking Air Tickets.
- Enjoy an Insurance Cover of ₹10 lacs in case of a rail accident.
- Get Air Accident Insurance cover of ₹50 Lacs.
- Get Fraud Liability Coverage of ₹1 Lac.
- Earn 2500 reward points on spending ₹50000 in a year.
- Earn 5000 Reward Points on spending ₹1 lac in a year.
- Reverse the renewal fee by spending ₹2 lacs in a year.
- Spend ₹125 on dining and earn 3 reward points.
- Earn 1 reward point on every other expenditure of ₹125.
- Enjoy a Welcome Bonus of 1500 Reward Points equivalent to ₹1500 after paying the joining fees.
- Earn a BookMyShow voucher worth ₹500 on spending ₹2000 within 60 days end.
IRCTC SBI Platinum Card
- Earn an activation bonus of 350 Reward points on spending ₹500 or more within 45 days of card issuance and it is the best credit card for railway ticket booking.
- Earn 1 reward point per ₹125 spent on purchases other than fuel.
- Enjoy a fuel surcharge waiver of 1% at all petrol pumps for transactions between ₹500 and ₹3000.
- There is no extra fee for the add-on card
- The applicant must be a resident of India.
- The age of the applicant must not be less than 21 years and must not be more than 58 years.
- Finance Charges are up to 3.35% per month.
HDFC Bharat Cashback Credit Card
- Enjoy a cashback of 5% on the fuel spends.
- Get additional cashback of 5% applicable to all EasyEMI, SmartBuy, and PayZapp transactions.
- Enjoy a fuel surcharge waiver of 1% at petrol pumps for a minimum transaction of ₹400
- Get an interest-free credit period of up to 50 days
- There is Zero liability to indemnify you from the losses caused due to the unauthorized or fraudulent use of the lost card.
- The Interest on Revolving Credit is 3.49% per month
- The age of the applicant must be between 21-65 years.
Kotak Bank Royale Signature Credit Card
- Multiply your reward points up to 4 times on every spend of ₹150.
- Enjoy complimentary access to airport lounges in India through one of the best credit cards for railway ticket booking.
- Enjoy a Fuel surcharge waiver on transactions worth ₹500 to ₹3000 and the maximum waiver limited up to ₹3500 per year.
- Get a cover of ₹2.5 lakhs in case the card is stolen and is used for any fraudulent activity.
- The Interest on this card is 3.30% per month.
- The age of the Primary cardholder must be between 21-65 years.
- There is no Add-on card fee.
Kotak Aqua Gold Credit Card
- The Credit limit is up to 80% of the term deposit.
- The maximum credit limit available is ₹12 lakhs.
- Enjoy an Interest-free cash withdrawal facility for up to 48 days each year.
- There is a Cash limit of 90% of the sanctioned credit limit.
- Enjoy a Fuel surcharge waiver of up to ₹3500 every year on transactions worth ₹500 to ₹3000.