Credit Card Payment1524 views
- Process of Paying the RBL Credit Card Bill through a Debit Card using Billdesk.
- Reasons for choosing the Debit Card for Clearing Credit Card Dues.
There are many users who have RBL Credit Card. They make the optimum utilisation of the card but when they want to pay the bills using another debit card then they fail to do so. Therefore, RBL Bank has various other options for making the credit card payment. You can make RBL Bank Credit Card Payment through Debit Card, Billdesk, NEFT, and various other modes. Let’s see the process of using other bank’s debit cards for making the payment of the RBL Bank Credit Card.
Steps to Use a Debit Card for Paying Credit Card Bills
There are some users who have Debit Cards of other banks and they want to pay the credit card bill using those debit cards. But they are unable to find any platform through which they can use the debit card. Nowadays, Billdesk is an online payment gateway that is used to pay the RBL Credit Card bill using another bank’s debit card. You can also make RBL Bank Credit Card payment through Billdesk.
- Visit the Credit Card Payment Page of the RBL Bank.
- In the Debit Card Section click on the Pay Now Link.
- You’ll be redirected to the Billdesk Page.
- Enter your RBL Credit Card number and re-enter it to confirm.
- Enter your full Email I.D.
- Provide your Registered Mobile Number in the box.
- Enter the Amount you are willing to pay for the credit card.
- In the Payment Option, choose the Debit Card option.
- Choose any one bank from the list of 14 banks.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Now the interface of the Chosen Bank will appear in front of you.
- Enter your Bank’s Net Banking Credentials and log in.
- Confirm the Payable amount and execute the payment.
After a successful payment, the bank will deduct the amount and RBL Credit the Credit Card account. The RBL bank will take a maximum of 2 working days to credit the Credit Card account.
List of Banks whose Debit Cards can be used for Payment
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Bank of India
- Canara Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Indusind Bank
- Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank
- Kerela Gramin Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Rajasthan State Co-op Bank
- Shivalik Bank
- Union Bank
- IDFC Bank
These are the 14 banks whose debit card can be used for making the RBL Credit Card payment. If in case you don’t have a debit card of any above-mentioned bank then you can make RBL bank Credit Card Payment through NEFT. This method of payment enables you to clear RBL Credit Card bills using the net banking facility of other banks through NEFT.
Need for Using a Debit Card for Credit Card Payment
Unavailability of Account:- There are some RBL Credit Card users who don’t have an RBL bank account. Then it becomes difficult for those users to make the payment. Therefore the payment through the Debit Card of other banks enables such users to make the payment.
Not Enough Funds:- Sometimes due to scarcity of funds in the RBL Savings account a user wants to make the payment of the credit card bill through other bank’s debit cards. Then most of the users opt for this mode of payment.
No Payment Charges:- Cash payment of credit card bills includes some extra charges. But if you make RBL Bank Credit Card Payment through Debit Card then it is absolutely free.