- Compare two world-class credit cards that are ICICI Emeralde Credit Card and HDFC Infinia Credit Card.
- Go through the features and benefits of credit cards because both of them have luxurious experiences.
- See the fees and eligibility criteria of both credit cards.
Individuals of the elite class usually prefer credit cards having luxurious and high-standard lifestyle benefits. So, if you are looking for such a credit card then you might have come through the ICICI Emeralde and HDFC Credit Card because these credit cards have a lot of luxurious benefits. But if you can’t afford both the cards together then you must compare the ICICI Emeralde vs HDFC Infinia Credit Card and then choose one. Therefore, we have compared every aspect of the cards in this article like their features, benefits, offers, lifestyle and luxury benefits, fees, charges, and the eligibility criteria. Before, you finalize any credit card between them; make sure you have compared both of them thoroughly.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Comparison of ICICI Emeralde Credit Card and HDFC Infinia Credit Card
You can go through the table given below and spot the major differences between their features and the lifestyle benefits both of these credit cards have.
|Basis of Difference||ICICI Emeralde Credit Card||HDFC Infinia Credit Card|
|Welcome Benefits||There are no welcome benefits available on this credit card.||- Enjoy a Free Membership of the Club Marriot as a welcome bonus on this credit card.|
- Enjoy up to 20% discount on dining and staying across Asia-Pacific under this membership.
- Have a Discount of 15% for up to 10 Guests at hotels under this membership.
|Travelling Benefits||- Enjoy unlimited access to international airport lounges, under the Dreamfolks Membership Programme.|
- Enjoy unlimited visits to select lounges at airports in India with this ICICI Bank Credit Card.
Have unlimited access to the domestic airport spa under the Dreamfolks Membership.
- The bank charges a foreign markup fee of 2%.
- Enjoy a 1% fuel surcharge waiver on fuel transactions.
|- Get Unlimited Visits to the Airport Lounges present in India and Outside India under the Priority Pass Program.|
- The bank charges a foreign markup fee of 2% on foreign currency transactions.
|Lifestyle Benefits||- Get one ticket and enjoy up to ₹750 off on the second ticket, up to 4 times in a month through on BookMyShow.|
- Get complimentary golf lessons on every ₹50000 or more spent from the card in the previous calendar month and a maximum of up to 4 rounds monthly.
- Get 24×7 concierge service that takes care of your every need.
|- Have unlimited Free Golf games at premium courses worldwide.|
- Get Global Concierge Assistance for your travel, entertainment, and business experiences.
|Dining Benefits||Enjoy a minimum discount of 15% on dining at participating restaurants under Culinary Treats Programme.||Have a great Dining experience at the premium selected restaurants.|
|Reward Points Earnings||- Earn 4 PAYBACK Points on every ₹100 spent on all retail transactions except fuel|
- Earn 1 PAYBACK Point on every ₹100 spent on utilities and insurance categories
|- Get 5 reward points on every spend of ₹150.|
- Enjoy 10X Reward Points on travel and shopping transactions through Smartbuy.
- Get 2X Reward Points on dining at the selected restaurants.
|Insurance Cover and other Benefits||- Personal Air Accident Insurance Cover of ₹3 Crore.|
- Credit Shield of ₹50000.
- Baggage insurance of up to ₹25000.
- Loss of Travel Documents Cover of $500.
- Loss of Check-in Baggage Cover of $1200.
|- Get an Insurance Cover of ₹3 Crores in case of death in an Air Accident on this HDFC Credit Card.|
- Have Overseas Hospitalisation cover in case of an emergency of up to ₹50 Lacs.
- Get a Credit Liability cover of up to ₹9 Lacs.
Fees and Other Charges of ICICI Emeralde and HDFC Infinia Credit Card
|Fees||ICICI Emeralde Credit Card||HDFC Infinia Card|
|Joining Fees||₹12000 + GST||₹10000 + GST|
|Renewal Fees||₹12000 + GST||₹10000 + GST|
|Waiving Off Criteria||Spend ₹15 Lacs in a year and waive off the fees.||Spend ₹8 Lacs in a year and waive off the fees.|
|Add-on Card Fees||NIL||NIL|
|Foreign Markup Fees||1.5%||2%|
Eligibility Criteria of Both the Cards
|ICICI Emeralde Credit Card||HDFC Infinia Credit Card|
|Net Monthly Salary of the Applicant must be ₹3 Lacs or above or the Annual Income Tax Returns filed should be ₹30 Lacs or above in a financial year.||The Infinia Credit Cards are offered by an invitation to their potential customers from the HDFC Bank.|
You have seen all the major differences between the ICICI Emeralde vs HDFC Infinia Credit Card and now it will be easy for you to make a one-sided choice. But if you want to apply for the infinia Credit Card then you will get the invitation from the bank. Both the credit cards need a high income so make sure you fulfill the eligibility criteria before you apply for any credit card.