- Go through the comparison of Yes First Preferred Credit Card and HDFC Regalia Credit Card.
- Know the features and benefits of both the cards and spot the major difference between them.
- Check the fees and other charges of both cards before applying.
Get CIBIL Score Instantly for Free and Save around INR 4,800 a Year (Only for Wishfin Customers)
Instant Personal Loan Quotes from 17 Banks and Get the Best Deal
A credit card plays an important role when a person is willing to buy anything on the debt. But nowadays the point of concern is the offers and deals on the credit card because people apply for the card preferably to enjoy the offers and not the credit limit. Due to the availability of so many credit cards of different banks, it becomes confusing for the individual to choose the best one. Therefore, we have compared the credit cards of two popular banks that are the YES BANK and the HDFC Bank. You can explore the differences between the Yes First Preferred Credit Card vs HDFC Regalia Credit Card. Compare their features, benefits, offers, fees, charges, and eligibility criteria.
Table of Contents
Comparison of YES First Preferred and HDFC Regalia Credit Card
Here in the table given below, you can spot all the differences between their features and benefits. You can choose a card that has more features and fits your expenses.
|Basis of Difference||Yes First Preferred Credit Card||HDFC Regalia Credit Card|
|Welcome Offer and Lifestyle Benefits||No Welcome Benefits are available on this credit card.|
- Enjoy 4 complimentary rounds of green fees per calendar year
- Enjoy one complimentary Golf Lesson every month at select golf courses in India
- Get 25% off on movie tickets up to ₹250 per month on BookMyShow
- Enjoy Dedicated Concierge and Roadside Assistance.
|- Enjoy a Complimentary Membership of Zomato Gold.|
- Get a Free Dish at the partnered restaurants of HDFC on every visit.
- Go to the Gold Drink Partnered restaurants and enjoy up to 2 Drinks for free.
- If you want to enjoy the above offers, you need to spend ₹75000 within 30 days of card setup.
|Reward Points and Cashback||- Get 8 Reward Points on spending ₹200 other than selected categories.|
- Enjoy 4 Reward Points per ₹200 on selected categories.
- Get Bonus 1000 Reward Points on each YES PayNow registration.
|- Enjoy 4 Reward Points on every expenditure of ₹150.|
- Buy accessories and various other products using the reward points.
|Travelling Benefits||- Get Priority Pass Membership and enjoy 4 Complimentary Access outside India per year.|
- Enjoy 3 Access per quarter to the Domestic Lounge at more than 25 Lounges in India.
|- Get 12 visits to the airport lounges through this HDFC credit card.|
- Have 6 complimentary visits to the airport lounges under the Priority Pass Program.
|Milestone Benefits||Spend ₹7.5 Lakh or more in a year and earn 20000 Bonus Reward Points.||- Spend ₹5 Lacs in a year and earn 1000 Reward Points.|
- Reach the spending Limit of ₹8 Lacs and earn 5000 reward points.
|Insurance and Other Benefits||- Have a Credit Shield cover on this credit card.|
- Get Life Insurance Cover of ₹1 Crore for death due to Air Accident.
- Have a Medical Insurance cover of ₹25 Lakh for emergency hospitalization abroad on this Yes Bank Credit Card.
|- You will get an Air Accident death cover of ₹1 Crore.|
- Get Overseas Hospitalisation Cover of up to ₹15 Lacs in case of emergency.
- Get Insurance of Credit Liability of up to ₹9 Lacs.
- Enjoy a Fuel Surcharge Discount of 1% at all the refilling stations.
Comparison of Fees of YES First Preferred and HDFC Regalia Credit Card
|Fees and Charges||Yes First Preferred Credit Card||HDFC Regalia Credit Card|
|Joining Fees||Life Time Free||₹2500 + Applicable Taxes|
|Renewal Fees||Life Time Free||₹2500 + Applicable Taxes|
|Waving Off Criteria||There is no waiving off criteria available on this credit card.||Spend ₹3 Lacs in a Year to waive off the joining fees.|
|Finance Charges||1.75%||3.49% per month|
Eligibility Criteria for Both the Credit Cards
|Criteria||YES First Preferred Credit Card||HDFC Regalia Credit Card|
|Minimum Age of the Applicant||23 Years||18 Years|
|Maximum Age of the Applicant||60 Years||- 60 for Salaried Professionals|
- 65 for Self-Employed Individuals
|Minimum Salary||₹2 Lacs per month||₹1.2 Lacs or Above Per Month|
|Cibil Score of the Applicant||750 and Above||750 and Above|
|Citizenship Status of the Applicant||Must be a Citizen of India||Must be a Citizen of India|
You have compared the Yes First Preferred Credit Card vs HDFC Regalia Credit Card and now you can easily make a one-sided choice. These credit cards have a lot of offers and privileges that can give you an elite experience. You can also enjoy complimentary visits to the airport lounges on both cards but the number of visits might differ. So, have a detailed comparison of both the cards and then choose anyone as per your needs.