Table of Contents
About HSBC Bank Fixed Deposit in Bengaluru
People in the capital of Karnataka can now enhance their money by investing it in a HSBC bank fixed deposit. The returns on the same are secured and don’t involve any kind of risk. In fact, it is one of the most demanded products of the bank. The foreign bank has made a name for itself in the Indian banking sector because of its high-quality products and services. There are two branches of HSBC bank in Bengaluru and one can open a FD account in any of these branches. The interested person can even apply online for the same.
HSBC Bank Fixed Deposit Bengaluru at a glance
Check out the important details of a fixed deposit offered by HSBC bank in the city.
|Interest rate||2.25% - 4.50%|
|Minimum amount||₹10,000 and above|
|Tenure||Minimum- 7 days|
Maximum- 10 years
Eligibility criteria for HSBC Bank Fixed Deposit Bengaluru
HSBC bank fixed deposit can be availed by any existing customer who has an account which is operated and maintained with the bank. A fixed deposit account can be opened by any of them-
- Individuals or groups
- Joint stock companies
- Hindu Undivided Families (HUF)
- Sole Proprietary concerns
- Minor individuals by Guardian
Documents for HSBC Bank Fixed Deposit Bengaluru
The list of important documents which are needed to open a fixed deposit with HSBC bank has been given below. Have a look at them right now.
- Proof of Identity- Aadhar card/Driving License /Passport /PAN Card/ Voters ID card.
- Proof of Current Residential Address- Voter ID card/Passport/Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill/Driving license/Society outgoing bill/Lease agreement/Gas bill/Water bill/Property tax bill/Domicile certificate with address which is issued by Municipal Corporation
- Proof of Age- PAN card/Driving license/Passport/Birth certificate/School leaving certificate
For more information, please visit Fixed Deposit Bengaluru
Address of HSBC Bank branch in Bengaluru
The list of HSBC Bank branches in Bengaluru has been given below with the complete address, IFSC & MICR codes and contact details.
|Main branch||No. 7, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Bengaluru 560001, Karnataka||HSBC0560002||560039002||9880915977|
|Jayanagar||HSBC, No. 84, Gandhi Bazar Main Road, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru - 560004|