About HSBC Bank Fixed Deposit in Jaipur
People in the capital of Rajasthan can avail a HSBC bank fixed deposit and obtain good interest rate on the same. The bank offers the product to every eligible customer so that he/she can get a good deal on his/her saved money. The customer has to invest the money for a specific time period and the bank offers him/her a periodical interest on it. Jaipur, the pink city has one branch of HSBC bank which is working hard to meet the needs of the people here.
HSBC Bank Fixed Deposit Jaipur at a glance
Check out the important details of a fixed deposit offered by HSBC bank in the city.
|2.25% - 4.50%
|₹10,000 and above
|Minimum- 7 days
Maximum- 10 years
Eligibility criteria for HSBC Bank Fixed Deposit Jaipur
HSBC bank fixed deposit can be availed by any existing customer who has an account which is operated and maintained with the bank. A fixed deposit account can be opened by any of them-
- Individuals or groups
- Joint stock companies
- Hindu Undivided Families (HUF)
- Sole Proprietary concerns
- Minor individuals by Guardian
Documents for HSBC Bank Fixed Deposit Jaipur
The list of important documents which are needed to open a fixed deposit with HSBC bank has been given below. Have a look at them right now.
- Proof of Identity- Aadhar card/Driving License /Passport /PAN Card/ Voters ID card.
- Proof of Current Residential Address- Voter ID card/Passport/Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill/Driving license/Society outgoing bill/Lease agreement/Gas bill/Water bill/Property tax bill/Domicile certificate with address which is issued by Municipal Corporation
- Proof of Age- PAN card/Driving license/Passport/Birth certificate/School leaving certificate
To know more, refer to Fixed Deposit Jaipur
Address of HSBC Bank branch in Jaipur
The list of HSBC Bank branch in Jaipur has been given below with the complete address, IFSC & MICR codes and contact details.
|Sardar Patel Marg
|61 - A, Vasanti Building, Sardar Patel Marg, C - Scheme, Jaipur 302001 Rajasthan