FD Interest Rates 2018191 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit in Noida
- 2 IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Noida at a Glance
- 2.1 IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Eligibility Criteria in Noida
- 2.2 Documentation Required to Open IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Account in Noida
- 2.3 IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Noida Branch Details
About IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit in Noida
IDFC Bank, the new age banker after serving as a non-banking financial company for nearly two decades, has struck a right chord with the customers through attractive financial products, including a fixed deposit. With the word fixed deposit, you can know that you would have to park a particular amount for a specific period. The end result would be an amount combining both the invested capital and the interest proceeds on the same. The fixed deposit offers of the bank is spread across India’s landscape, including Noida, a rapidly emerging city for corporate in the state of Uttar Pradesh. So, if you are based in Noida and want to bolster your future, a IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit is what you would require. Know about the same here in the most comprehensive manner possible.
IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Noida at a Glance
|Interest Rate||4.00% - 7.70%|
|Minimum Deposit Amount||₹10,000|
|Maximum Tenure||Upto 10 Years|
IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Eligibility Criteria in Noida
There seems to be no eligibility criteria for opening a fixed deposit at IDFC Bank in Noida. But those who can receive the benefits of the bank’s fixed deposit are shown below.
- A Resident of India
- Non-resident Indian (NRI)
- Sole Proprietorship Firms
- Private Limited Companies
- Partnership Firm
Documentation Required to Open IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Account in Noida
The documents for each type of customers are described below for you to look at.
Documents for Individuals and Sole Proprietorship Firms
- A Colour Photograph
- Driving License
- Last 6-month Bank Statement
Documents for Private Limited Companies
- Board Resolution / Authority Letter
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Commencement of Business (Public Limited Company)
- Form 32 in case list of directors are not original subscribers to Memorandum & Articles of Association (in case of Private Limited Cos) Duly acknowledged by ROC
- Governing Act / Rules and Regulations(PSUs) (certified true copy)
- Documents for Partnership Firms
- Photographs of Persons Operating the Account
- Partnership Deed
- Letter from partners approving the persons concerned to open and operate the account
Documents for Trusts
- Photographs of the member operating the account.
- Copy of the Trust Deed.
- Copy of Registration Certificate.
- Copy of the resolution of trustee authorizing the member to operate and open the accounts.
Documents for Clubs/Associations
- By-laws of the Association
- Copy of the Resolution by the board authorizing the members concerned to open and operate the account
- Photographs of the members operating the account
For additional information, visit Fixed Deposit Noida
IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Noida Branch Details
|Branch Name||Complete Address||IFSC||MICR||Contact Number|
|Noida||G-61 & G-62, Sector-18, Gautam Buddha Nagar-Noida, Gautam Buddh Nagar - 201301 |
City : Noida
District : Gautam Buddh Nagar
State : Uttar Pradesh