Indian Oil HDFC Bank Credit Card has a lot of features that can help you to earn good reward points. Later on, you can redeem those points in order to get cashback on refilling and grocery shopping. If the transaction exceeds the amount of ₹50,000 then all the charges will be waived off by the bank. Therefore, it is a good opportunity for those individuals who own commercial vehicles and more then three cars.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
By accepting our "Terms and Conditions" you authorize WIshfin and its associated Partner Banks to run a CIBIL/Experian check for your profile
To,TransUnion CIBIL Limited[Formerly known as Credit Information Bureau (India) Limited]One Indiabulls building ,Unit No 1901 – 1905,19th Floor, Tower 2A-2B, Jupiter Mill compound,Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai 400 013
Sub: Grant of Consent
In connection with submission of the application for my credit information offered by CIBIL (“Consumer Credit Information”) through Wishfin and delivery of the Consumer Credit Information to the Company, I hereby acknowledge and agree to the following:
- The Company is my lawfully appointed agent and he / it has agreed to be my agent for the purposes, including, without limitation, to receive the Consumer Credit Information from TUCL on my behalf and use it in the manner consistent with the Agreement entered into between the Company and TUCL, and the Company has granted its consent for being appointed for the aforesaid purpose.
- I grant my unconditional consent to the Company to receive the Consumer Credit Information from TUCL on my behalf and use it in the manner consistent with the consistent with the Agreement entered into between the Company and TUCL, as the case may be, and the Company has granted its consent for being appointed for the aforesaid purpose. I hereby represent and acknowledge that: (a) I have carefully read the terms and conditions of the Agreement entered into between the Company and TUCL understood the same; or (b) the Terms of Understanding in relation to the use of the Consumer Credit Information has been agreed between me and the Company.
- I hereby expressly grant unconditional consent to, and direct, TUCL to deliver and / or transfer my Consumer Credit Information to the Company on my behalf.
- I shall not hold TUCL responsible or liable for any loss, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting from, arising out of, or in any way related to: (a) delivery of my Consumer Credit Information to the Company ; (b) any use, modification or disclosure by the Company of the contents, in whole or in part, of my Consumer Credit Information , whether authorized or not; (c) any breach of confidentiality or privacy in relation to delivery of my Consumer Credit Information to the Company ; (d) for any use made by the Company which is contrary to the Agreement entered into between the Company and TUCL.
- I acknowledge and accept that: (a) TUCL has not made any promises or representations to me in order to induce me to provide my Consumer Credit Information or seek any consent or authorization in this regard; and (b) the implementation of the Agreement between TUCL and the Company is solely the responsibility of the Company
- I understand that in order to deliver the product to me, I hereby authorize Wishfin, to obtain my Consumer Credit Information from TUCL.
- I UNDERSTAND THAT THE PRODUCT IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND TUCL EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- I shall not sue or otherwise make or present any demand or claim, and I irrevocably, unconditionally and entirely release, waive and forever discharge TUCL , its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensees, affiliates, successors and assigns, jointly and individually (hereinafter “Releasee”), from any and all manner of liabilities, claims, demands, losses, claims, suits, costs and expenses (including court costs and reasonable attorney fees) (“Losses”), whatsoever, in law or equity, whether known or unknown, which I ever had, now have, or in the future may have against the Releasee with respect to the submission of my Consumer Credit Information and / or my decision to provide TUCL L with the authority to deliver my Consumer Credit Information to the Wishfin . I agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Releasee from and against any and all Losses resulting from claims made against TUCL L by third parties arising from and in connection with this letter.
- I agree that the terms of this confirmation letter shall be governed by the laws of India and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Mumbai in regard to any dispute arising hereof. TUCL is entitled to assign its rights hereunder to any third person without taking my prior written consent.
Name :____________________________Address : ____________________________Date : ____________________________
Prominent Features of Indian Oil HDFC Bank Credit Card
- Get 5% of your fuel expenditure as the redeemable points in your credit card.
- Earn a maximum of 250 fuel points in the first 6 months.
- Earn a maximum of 150 fuel points after the first 6 months.
- Get a maximum of 100 fuel points per month on grocery and bill payments
- Get 1 fuel point on the expenditure of ₹150 on other purchases
- Redeem fuel points as cashback as well as against catalogue products
- But the fuel points doesn’t have lifetime validity, it is valid for 2 years from the date you have earned it.
- No Personal liability if you report lost and stolen card
- Also a fuel surcharge waiver of 1% applicable on minimum transaction of ₹400
- As well as a 50-day interest-free period starts from the date of card purchase
This Best Fuel Credit Card is beneficial for those individual who own Commercial Lorries, Cabs, Transportation Trucks, Cars and other Commercial vehicles. If you are a road traveller then using this credit card would be beneficial.
- Joining Fee is ₹500 per annum.
- Renewal Fee is ₹500 after the expiration of every year.
- No Renewal fee if the transaction is done more then ₹50,000 per year.
Indian Oil HDFC Bank Credit Card Eligibility
- The minimum age limit for salaried or self-employed is 21 years.
- The maximum age limit for salaried employee is 60 years.
- For Self-Employed individuals, the maximum age limit is 65 years.
- The minimum salary must be ₹10,000 per month for salaried employees.
- The ITR of Self-Employed must be more than ₹6 Lakhs per annum.
Steps to Check the Balance of Fuel Points
- Login to HDFC Net Banking.
- Go to the “Cards” Tab and click on “Enquiry”.
- Click on Reward point Redemption and choose the Indian Oil HDFC Bank Credit Card Number.
- Also, view all the fuel points available in your account before the redemption
Steps to Redeem Fuel Points
- Open HDFC Net Banking and Go to the “Cards” Tab.
- Click on “Enquire” and then Select Redeem Reward Points menu on the left side of the screen.
- Select “Indian Oil HDFC Bank Credit Card” and then click on “Continue”.
- Now, Click on the “IOCL” option on the Redemption option page.
- Type the No. of Point you want to redeem and click on “Redeem Now”. (You can redeem a minimum 500 points and the number of points will only be in multiple of 500)
Redeem Earned Points at XTRAREWARDS Outlets
- Press “#” on the POS Machine.
- Choose “Instant Redeem”.
- Choose XTRAREWARDS in select program.
- Click on OK and enter your mobile number.
- Enter the Redemption point and enjoy the privileges.
Indian Oil HDFC Bank Credit Card Apply Online
Now, you have understood all the benefits you are going to avail from this card. In order to get this credit card, you have to apply on the official website of Wishfin. There you can chat with the online executive and get all the necessary information related to the card. If the things work properly then the Wishfin representatives will forward your request to HDFC Bank. Lacking or misrepresentation of any document will lead to the rejection of your request.
Track Application Status
You can monitor the application status on the official website of HDFC. The application status will appear either in a pending, approved or rejected state. The reason for rejection might be the non-fulfilment of the necessary documents. Therefore, before applying for this credit card make sure that you provide all the necessary documents to the bank.
Privacy and Security
Whenever you will make any payment through this card, either you have to enter the PIN or the verification OTP sent on your mobile number. You will not be liable for any transaction done when the credit card is lost and you have filled the complaint in the bank. All the transaction of the Indian Oil HDFC Bank Credit Card are secured with OTP and PIN.