Credit Card Apply Online2476 views
- Get Extra Reward Points on Indian Oil Refilling Stations by using the Indian Oil HDFC Bank Credit Card.
- Redeem Earned Points in Grocery Shopping's and on Indian Oil Petrol Pumps.
Indian Oil HDFC Bank Credit Card has a lot of features that can help you to earn good reward points. Later on, you can redeem those points in order to get cashback on refilling and grocery shopping. If the transaction exceeds the amount of ₹50,000 then all the charges will be waived off by the bank. Therefore, it is a good opportunity for those individuals who own commercial vehicles and more then three cars.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Table of Contents
- 1 Prominent Features of Indian Oil HDFC Bank Credit Card
- 1.1 Charges
- 1.2 Indian Oil HDFC Bank Credit Card Eligibility
- 1.3 Steps to Check the Balance of Fuel Points
- 1.4 Steps to Redeem Fuel Points
- 1.5 Redeem Earned Points at XTRAREWARDS Outlets
- 1.6 Indian Oil HDFC Bank Credit Card Apply Online
- 1.7 Track Application Status
- 1.8 Privacy and Security
Prominent Features of Indian Oil HDFC Bank Credit Card
- Get 5% of your fuel expenditure as the redeemable points in your credit card.
- Earn a maximum of 250 fuel points in the first 6 months.
- Earn a maximum of 150 fuel points after the first 6 months.
- Get a maximum of 100 fuel points per month on grocery and bill payments.
- Get 1 fuel point on the expenditure of ₹150 on other purchases.
- Waive off the fuel surcharge of 1% upto ₹250 and the minimum transaction amount must be ₹400.
- Redeem fuel points as cashback and towards catalogue products.
- No Personal liability if the card has been lost and the report has been filed.
- 10 fuel points are equal to ₹9 which you can redeem easily.
- 50 days interest-free period counted from the date of purchase.
- The validity of the fuel points is of 2 years from the date when it has earned.
This credit card is beneficial for those individual who own Commercial Lorries, Cabs, Transportation Trucks, Cars and other Commercial vehicles. If you are a road traveller then using this credit card would be beneficial.
- Joining Fee is ₹500 per annum.
- Renewal Fee is ₹500 after the expiration of every year.
- No Renewal fee if the transaction is done more then ₹50,000 per year.
Indian Oil HDFC Bank Credit Card Eligibility
- The minimum age limit for salaried or self-employed is 21 years.
- The maximum age limit for salaried employee is 60 years.
- For Self-Employed individuals, the maximum age limit is 65 years.
- The minimum salary must be ₹12,000 per month for salaried employees.
- The ITR of Self-Employed must be more than 2 Lacs per annum.
Steps to Check the Balance of Fuel Points
- Login to HDFC Net Banking.
- Go to the “Cards” Tab and click on “Enquiry”.
- Click on Reward point Redemption and choose the Indian Oil HDFC Bank Credit Card Number.
- View all the fuel points available in your account.
Steps to Redeem Fuel Points
- Open HDFC Net Banking and Go to the “Cards” Tab.
- Click on “Enquire” and then Select Redeem Reward Points menu on the left side of the screen.
- Select “Indian Oil HDFC Bank Credit Card” and then click on “Continue”.
- Now, Click on the “IOCL” option on the Redemption option page.
- Type the No. of Point you want to redeem and click on “Redeem Now”. (You can redeem a minimum 500 points and the number of points will only be in multiple of 500)
Redeem Earned Points at XTRAREWARDS Outlets
- Press “#” on the POS Machine.
- Choose “Instant Redeem”.
- Choose XTRAREWARDS in select program.
- Click on OK and enter your mobile number.
- Enter the Redemption point and enjoy the privileges.
Indian Oil HDFC Bank Credit Card Apply Online
Now, you have understood all the benefits you are going to avail from this card. In order to get this credit card, you have to apply on the official website of Wishfin. There you can chat with the online executive and get all the necessary information related to the card. If the things work properly then the Wishfin representatives will forward your request to HDFC Bank. Lacking or misrepresentation of any document will lead to the rejection of your request.
Track Application Status
You can monitor the application status on the official website of HDFC. The application status will appear either in a pending, approved or rejected state. The reason for rejection might be the non-fulfilment of the necessary documents. Therefore, before applying for this credit card make sure that you provide all the necessary documents to the bank.
Privacy and Security
Whenever you will make any payment through this card, either you have to enter the PIN or the verification OTP sent on your mobile number. You will not be liable for any transaction done when the credit card is lost and you have filled the complaint in the bank. All the transaction of the Indian Oil HDFC Bank Credit Card are secured with OTP and PIN.