Apply Personal Loan 2018260 views
Table of Contents
About IndusInd Bank Personal Loan in Agra
IndusInd bank offers the personal loan for multi-purpose use. The loan is a kind of Unsecured loan which means that no collateral is put as the security. The bank offers one of the best in class interest rate which is affordable as well. Also, the borrower can choose the flexible repayment tenure as per the convenience. The loan can be used for any personal use or emergencies. The bank provides other facilities like quick processing, less documentation etc to benefit the customers.
IndusInd Bank Personal Loan Agra at a glance
|Interest Rate||10.99% - 16.00%|
|Loan Amount||Minimum of ₹50,000 Up to maximum of ₹ 15 lakh|
|Tenure||Up to 5 years|
|Processing fee||2.50% of the loan amount subject to a minimum of ₹ 1000 plus tax|
|Pre- payment charges||Salaried: 4% of the principal outstanding after repayment of 12 EMIs. |
Self Employed: 4% of the principal outstanding after repayment of 6 EMIs
- The age of the applicant should be between 21 – 60 years ( for the salaried individual) and 25-65 (for the self- employed professional or businessman)
- The minimum net salary should not be less than ₹ 25,000 per month for the salaried Individual
- For the self- employed businessmen or professionals the minimum annual net income should be ₹ 4.8 lakh for last 2 years.
- The salaried individual should have the minimum experience of 2 years in the job and at least 1 year at the current organization.
- For the self-employed professionals, the minimum work experience should be at least 4 years and at least 5 years of work experience post qualification for the self- employed businessman.
- For the salaried individuals- You should at least have 1-year stay at the current residence.
- Loan Application with passport size photographs.
- Proof of Identity: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters Id card, driving license( Laminated, Recent, Legible).
- Proof of Address: Ration card/Driving license/Voters card/passport copy/telephone bill/ electricity bill/Life insurance policy.
- Income Proof: Latest 3 months Salary Certificate and Form No.16 ( for the salaried individual).
ITR/ITAO along with computation of income, B/S, P&L account with all scheduled certificate by the CA for last 2 years ( For the self- employed).
- Bank statement: For salaried individuals: Last 3 months bank statement (where salary is credited).
For the self- employed: latest 6 months bank statement/ passbook (current account).
- For the self- employed: Proof of Qualification, Proof of continuity of business or profession.
To get further details, click Personal loan Agra.
Address of IndusInd Bank Branches in Agra
|Branch Name||Address||IFSC Code||MICR||Contact Details|
|Agra||Address||IFSC Code||MICR||Contact details|
|Chitora||Block No.48/6, Ground Floor, Puneet Vrindavan Building Sanjay Place, Agra - 282002||INDB0000064||282234002||0562 2526452 / 72 / 78 2526394|
|Ground Floor #409, Village: Chitaura, Po: Chitaura, Block: Shamshabad, Tehsil- Fatehabad, Dist: Agra, Uttar Pradesh-283125||INDB0000495||282234502||8795839006|