FD Interest Rates 2018150 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About Karnataka Bank Fixed Deposit Bhubaneswar
- 2 Karnataka Bank Fixed Deposit Bhubaneswar at a glance
About Karnataka Bank Fixed Deposit Bhubaneswar
It is very important to save for a secured future. It is like a cherry on the cake when your savings are enhanced. A person living in Bhubaneswar can get good returns on the pool of money he/she has saved by availing a fixed deposit product offered by Karnataka Bank. The bank has satisfied many customers and has received applauds for its world class products. The rates of interest on a fixed deposit are better than the rates offered on a savings account. Karnataka bank has opened two branches in the capital of Odisha and one can go to any of these active branches and ask the people there to open a FD account.
Karnataka Bank Fixed Deposit Bhubaneswar at a glance
The essential details about the product offered by Karnataka Bank have been given below.
|Interest Rate||3.50% - 8.25%|
|Amount||Minimum - ₹ 1,000|
Maximum - No predetermined limit
|Tenure||15 days - 10 years|
7 days - 14 days only on single deposit of ₹ 5 lakhs & above
Eligibility criteria for Karnataka Bank Fixed Deposit Bhubaneswar
The applicants who are eligible to open a fixed deposit account with the bank include-
- An individual
- Hindu United Family
- Joint Stock companies
- Sole Proprietary concerns
- Guardians for minor children
A fixed deposit account can be opened jointly too. The maximum number of people allowed is four.
Documents required for Karnataka Bank Fixed Deposit Bhubaneswar
The list of important documents for opening a fixed deposit account with the bank has been given below.
- A colored photograph
- Proof of Identity- Aadhar card/ PAN card/ Voter ID card/ Passport/ Driving License
- Proof of Address- Passport/ Ration Card/ Electricity bill/ Water bill/ Rent and Lease agreement/ Telephone bill
Documents required from the trust, association/ clubs-
- Photographs of the member operating the account.
- A Copy of the Trust Deed/ Bye- laws of the association.
- A Copy of registration certificate.
- A Copy of the resolution of trustee authorizing the member to operate and open the accounts
For more details, check out Fixed Deposit Bhubaneswar.
Address of Karnataka Bank branches in Bhubaneswar
The complete list of Karnataka Bank branches in the city has been given here along with the address, contact details and IFSC & MICR codes.
|Branch Name||Address||IFSC Code||MICR||Contact Details|
|Bhubaneswar Orissa||B 63, Savitri Towers, 1st Floor, Rupali Square, Janpath Road, Saheed Nagar, Bhubaneswar||KARB0000108||751052002||1800 425 1444|
|Jayadev Vihar||Plot No. 737/2, 1st Floor, Jayadev Vihar, Bhubaneswar - 751013||KARB0000917||751052003||1800 425 1444|