Credit Card Payment Offers 20193388 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About Kotak Mahindra Bank Aqua Gold Card
- 1.1 Features of Kotak Mahindra Bank Aqua Gold Card
- 1.2 Fees & Charges
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Documents Checklist to Avail Kotak Mahindra Bank Aqua Gold Card
- 1.5 Kotak Mahindra Bank Aqua Gold Card Application Status Online
- 1.6 Kotak Mahindra Bank Aqua Gold Card Statement
About Kotak Mahindra Bank Aqua Gold Card
A credit card is a mean to satisfy all your desires which may not be possible with cash only. Also, it is not safe to carry big notes, which if get stolen or lost, may make you extremely vulnerable. It’s not that credit cards can’t lost or stolen, but with a mere reporting of the same can insure you. One such credit card is Kotak Mahindra Bank Aqua Gold Card, which is given against a term deposit. The card comes with a host of benefits that avid credit card shoppers would like to have. From letting you avail a higher credit limit to interest-free cash withdrawal, your shopping experience with Aqua card is set to be an enjoyable one. Before you apply for the card, get yourself updated of the same.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Features of Kotak Mahindra Bank Aqua Gold Card
There are many exciting features that aqua card has for the card holders to experience. So, if you are planning to have such cards, a thorough read on the card features is essential.
- Credit limit is set as 80% of the term deposit amount
- Maximum credit limit available is ₹12 lakhs.
- Interest-free cash withdrawal facility available upto 48 days each year.
- Cash limit is 90% of the credit limit sanctioned.
- Fuel surcharge waiver permissible on transactions worth ₹500-3,000.
- Maximum waiver allowed upto ₹3,500 for fuel transactions and ₹500 for booking railway tickets in a calendar year.
- Interest-free credit period is available on balance transfer.
- Balance transfer is easy with a simple call to the bank.
- Add-on cards will provide the same benefits that can be availed via a primary card.
- You can set the spending limit according to you what you want.
- Add-on cards can be tracked separately, making it easier for you to manage them.
- You can get an insurance cover of ₹50,000 against fraudulent usage upto a week of pre-reporting, at the time of card being stolen or lost.
- What you can do here is to deactivate, block or cancel the card by giving a call to the customer care number- 18602662666. At the same time, you can claim insurance by filing the same with the insurer. You can download the insurance claim form online.
Fees & Charges
If there are benefits, there are charges as well with Aqua Gold Card. Look at the charges that you need to pay with respect to the card.
- Interest charges- 2.99% per month
- Overlimit charge-₹500
- Joining fee-₹1499
- Add-on card fee-NIL
- Late payment charges-₹100-700
- Cash withdrawal charges-₹300 per ₹10,000
- Fuel surcharge- 1% on the transaction amount
- Cash payment at branch- ₹100
- Card replacement fee- ₹100
If you and the following points are on the same page, aqua card is well on the way to your wallet. Want to know what the points are? Check out below.
- An Indian resident can apply for the card.
- Primary cardholder should fall in the age of 18-75 years while applying for the credit card. Add-on cards require the cardholder be a minimum of 18 years and more.
- Minimum amount of term deposit needed is ₹25,000
- Individual term deposits are allowed only.
Documents Checklist to Avail Kotak Mahindra Bank Aqua Gold Card
- Identity Proof-PAN Card/Passport/Voter ID/Aadhaar Card (Self-attested copy)
- Residence Proof-Aadhaar Card/Passport/Latest Utility Bills (Self-attested copy)
- Recent passport size photograph duly attested
- Attached Declaration Form Duly Signed
Kotak Mahindra Bank Aqua Gold Card Application Status Online
If you have applied for the credit card, the next thing that would want is to know the application status, right! Well, you can check it online by browsing the official page of Kotak Mahindra Bank. The moment you reach to the page, you could find a link of ‘Application Status’. Click it and you would find a new page asking you to feed either Application Form Number or Application Reference Number. Enter any of those and find the actual status of the application.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Aqua Gold Card Statement
Keeping a track of the credit card shopping is an exercise you must do it regularly. You can do that by checking the statement, which would be sent to your registered email ID by the bank. The statement will show the details of spends made via the credit card as well as the finance & retail charges, service tax, cess, if applicable.
Customer Care 24×7 Number
Before and after using the card, there may be some queries that you would like to resolve. You can do the same by calling to the customer care number-18602662666 and get all that resolved. You may want to know about the discount offers and the maximum credit available in your case with the card, right! So, the customer care representatives would help you in every way possible