Kotak Mahindra Bank offers a variety of credit cards that are both beneficial and yield satisfactory results. They are all well-equipped and excel in their respective fields. As a result, whether you are a traveler, shopper, movie lover, or want extra cashback, all of your needs are met. Kotak offers some of the Best Kotak Credit Cards that will astound you. Furthermore, the Kotak White Credit Card is a premium credit card that was launched to provide customers with a luxurious experience. Therefore, if you want a world-class experience, this credit card is for you. As a result, it was well-designed to provide benefits in a variety of categories, including travel, priority pass membership, lounge access, the Global VIP Pass, and numerous exciting rewards.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Dive deeper into this article to understand in depth all about the benefits of the Kotak White Credit Card.
Benefits and Features of Kotak White Credit Card
The Kotak White Card provides a thrilling experience to its customers. It has been designed not to limit the rewarding experience while adding more to it.
These are the Kotak White Credit Card benefits that are all worth satisfying:
Within 60 days of Kotak White Card issuance if you spent Rs. 30,000 you can win a white pass value worth Rs. 1500.
Simple Milestone Structure
If you pass the milestone value moreover you can get White Pass Value directly.
White Pass Value
Subsequently, with an annual spend of Rs. 12 lakhs you can avail of up to Rs. 27,000 in white pass value.
Premium Redemption Catalog
There are various options available through which you can redeem your White Pass Value.
- Brands- Redeem your White Pass at Dune, Tanishq, Coach, Jimmy Choo, Taj Hotel, Lakme, Bodycraft, and many more exclusive brands.
- Flights- To book your flight tickets, use your White Pass.
Charity- Use the White Pass to perform charitable and wellness work..
- Hotels- The White Pass allows you to book exclusive hotels in Dubai, Singapore, London, Paris, Bangkok, and Amsterdam.
- National Geographic Tours: You can use your White Pass Value to go on National Geographic Tours around the world.
Priority Pass Membership
With the Kotak White Credit Card, you will get a Priority Pass Membership worth $99 at no cost.
Global VIP Pass
With the help of Priority Pass you have the eligibility to access more than 1300 airport lounge access. However, you can use the Global VIP Pass in over 148 countries.
Complimentary Lounge Access
Enjoy up to 4 airport lounge access outside India. On the other hand, get 8 domestic lounge access within selected airports in India.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
Get up to a 1% fuel surcharge waiver across all the fuel stations in India.
You can save 1.8% to 2.5% on railway tickets by booking them through www.irctc.co.in
Easily convert purchases worth more than Rs. 2500 into flexible EMIs.
Enjoy an interest-free period of up to 3 months. In addition, while transferring all other outstanding credit card amounts to the White Credit Card a Processing Fee of ₹349 + Service Tax per ₹10,000 would be applied.
Complimentary Add-on card available for your loved ones.
Card Insurance Cover
Nonetheless above all the perks you will get card insurance coverage of Rs. 2,50,000. However, you will get it within 7 days of fraudulent card use only after reporting it to the bank.
Priority Attend Service
Kotak Mahindra Bank comes with a Priority Attend Service. Given that you can dial 1800 266 6666 or SMS KPRIVY to 5676788 anytime you need help. Consequently, Kotak’s dedicated team will call you within 30 minutes of receiving the request.
Eligibility Criteria for Kotak White Card
The credit card eligibility to obtain the White Credit Card Kotak you need to pass the following requirements:
- Age: The primary cardholder’s age should be between 28 and 65.
- Add-on Card: The add-on cardholder should be 18 years or above as prescribed by the bank.
- Location: This Kotak Credit Card is currently available in the following cities: Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi (including Gurgaon and Noida), Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, and Pune.
- Income: To avail of the benefits of a White Card you should be earning around Rs. 25 lakhs per annum.
Kotak white Credit Card Fee and Charges
It is a premium credit card that is highly suitable for someone who is looking for a luxurious experience. The White Credit Card Kotak fees and charges structures are mentioned below:
|Joining Fees||INR 3000|
|Annual Fees||INR 3000|
You can waive the annual charges by spending Rs. 5 lakh in a year.
|Interest Charges on outstanding Balances||3.1%|
|Minimum Amount Due||The Minimum Amount Due can be either 5% or 10% of TAD. However, it is solely dependent on the decision of the bank.|
|ATM Cash Withdrawal||INR 300|
|Late Payment Charges||- You have to pay a charge equal to Rs. 100 for less than or equal to Rs. 500 amount|
- Amounts ranging from Rs. 501 to Rs. 10,000 would be liable to get a late payment charge of Rs. 500.
- Similarly pay up to Rs. 700 for an amount more than Rs. 10,000.
|Over Limit Charge||INR 500|
|Cheque Bounce Charges||INR 500|
|Foreign Currency Mark Up||3.50%|
|Replacement Card||INR 100|
What value does the Kotak White Credit Card offer?
The White Credit Card Kotak provides some exciting value for a minimal joining fee of RS. 3000. In addition, you will receive a slew of benefits, including:
|Joining Gift||INR 1500|
|Priority Pass + 4 complimentary visits||INR 15525|
|White Pass Value||INR 27000|
|Total Value delivered in a year||INR 41025|
What is the Kotak White Credit Card Milestone Program?
The White Card Kotak has some interesting features, one of which is the milestone program. The milestone program is a one-of-a-kind reward system designed by Kotak Bank for its customers. You will receive a WHITE Pass value each time you use the card. Furthermore, you can use the white pass value to get vouchers for apparel, hotels, beauty, self-grooming services, and so on. To do so, simply redeem those against vouchers from luxury brands. Furthermore, you have the flexibility to use these vouchers both online and offline.
Below is the breakdown of the WHITE Pass Value you will earn as per the spending slab:
|Spend Slab||WHITE Pass Value (incremental)||Cumulative WHITE Pass Value|
|2 – <4 lakhs||INR 2000||INR 2000|
|4 – <6 lakhs||INR 4000||INR 6000|
|6 – < 9 lakhs||INR 6000||INR 12000|
|9 – < 12 lakhs||INR 7000||INR 19000|
|12 lakhs & above||INR 8000||INR 27000|
Redemption of White Pass Value
Here is the complete process through which you can redeem the White Pass Value:
- After reaching the minimum spend limit of Rs. 2 lakhs, you will be able to unlock the WHITE Pass value.
- An SMS will be sent to your phone number. You will also be sent an email with a link to claim vouchers for the amount credited.
- As a result, when you click on the link provided to you via SMS, you will be directed to the URL www.kotakbankwhite.com.
- Similarly, once you arrive at that page, you must enter some authentication parameters, such as your registered mobile number.
- The bank, on the other hand, will clarify all of them. Furthermore, if all of the details are correct, you will be eligible for vouchers.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- You must now enter the OTP as well as the last four digits of your card number.
- Moving forward, you have successfully completed the validation process.
- Now you are allowed to explore various brand options available.
- You must also select the desired brands and the required voucher denomination before confirming the request.
- Finally, following successful confirmation, you will be presented with a screen displaying your voucher code, validity, and other information. Meanwhile, the code will include the terms and conditions.
Remember that the claim period for your WHITE Pass is one year and three months. Further, This means that the claim period begins on the date your card is booked. However, it extends for an additional three months.
Kotak White Credit Card Visa payWave
We are all aware that, as a private sector bank, Kotak has a number of upgraded features. To continue the context, the White Credit Card Kotak comes with a Visa payWave.
Below are the features that come along with the Visa payWave:
- Wave Card: The Visa payWave has simplified the process of transactions. Now, you didn’t need to enter the PIN every time you make a purchase. Further, just wave your credit card across the reader to make a payment.
- Faster Payment: Visa payWave enabled a more safe and faster payment method.
- Security: You didn’t need to worry about any fraudulent or unauthorized transactions as the payments are protected by multiple layers of security
- Transactions Limit: You can use the Visa payWave of Kotak White Credit Card for transactions of up to Rs. 5000 without entering a PIN.
- Contactless: It enabled a contactless payment system. However, you were not required to set aside the card while making a payment.
How does the Kotak White Credit Card Visa PayWave function?
These are the step-by-step instructions for the working mechanism of White Card Kotak:
- Step 1: Look for the Visa payWave logo. Additionally, look for the contactless logo at the point of sale.
- Step 2: The amount will now be entered into the terminal by the shop cashier. Meanwhile, the amount is also displayed on the contactless reader.
- Step 3: Instead, simply swipe your White Card across the POS.
- Step 4: Following a successful transaction, an indicator will appear with four green or beep sounds. As a result, it will declare that the transaction is complete.
Kotak provides a variety of credit cards, with the White Card being one of the Best Kotak Credit Cards. It is popular among many people because it provides benefits in a variety of categories. If you are looking for a credit card that provides a premium experience, the White Credit Card is for you. In addition, you will get White Pass Value which you can further use to redeem over world-class brands.