Link Aadhaar Card2698 views
As per the mandate issued by the Central Government dated June 1, 2017, with respect to the changes made under the Prevention of Money-laundering(Maintenance of Records) Rules, 2005 —linking your Aadhaar number with your bank account is compulsory. So, being an Allahabad Bank customer, it becomes your foremost right to link your 12-digits biometric identification number with your account. In order to provide you the linking mechanism, Allahabad Bank has come up with both online and offline seeding of Aadhaar. Here are the ways you can link Aadhaar Card with Allahabad Bank Account.
Table of Contents
- 1 Link Aadhaar Card to Allahabad Bank Account Online
- 2 How to Link Aadhaar to Allahabad Bank Credit Card Online?
- 3 Linking Aadhaar with Bank Account Offline
- 4 How to Check whether my Aadhaar is linked with Allahabad Bank or Not?
- 5 Benefits of Linking Aadhaar with Allahabad Bank Account
In this step, you will see few entries are auto-filled and rest is required for you to fill. Such details are-
- Click “Aadhaar Linking Request” from among the two options displayed in front of you
- Go to the Left-hand side option. Click on “Aadhaar Services” under “Account Services”
- Enter your UserID and password to login
- Click on “Login” and thereafter “Continue to Login”
- Click on “Personal Banking”
- Visit the website of Allahabad Bank
- CIF Number(Customer Information File)
- Name of the Customer
- 12-digit Aadhaar Number
- Account Number
Once you are confirmed with the above details, now click on the “confirmation button” and Submit the details. After submitting, you will see the confirmation message on your screen.
If you are Allahabad Bank credit card user and have a bank account as well, you have to link your Aadhaar with it before the deadline else the services will be interrupted. The account holders can do it through Net Banking and the rest can visit the bank branch for further clarification.
The customers can also link their bank accounts with Aadhaar by visiting your nearest Allahabad Bank. Just follow the simple steps:
- Walk-in to your nearest Allahabad Bank branch
- Carry along with yourself filled-in “Linking Aadhaar Form to Bank Account” by downloading from the website of Allahabad Bank. Also, carry your original and photocopy of Aadhaar Card.
- Ask the bank representative to provide you with the Aadhaar linkage form wherein you will fill the details. Attach the photocopy of your Aadhaar card and submit the form.
- After submitting your application form, the bank representative may ask you for your original document of Aadhaar card for verification purposes.
- After verification, the document will be returned to you.
- The bank will then verify your Aadhaar Card linkage to your Bank account later on.
- After doing the manual verification, it takes 4-5 working days for your account to get linked.
As of now, the customers don’t have the facility of linking their Aadhaar with their Allahabad Bank account through ATMs. However, the bank is working towards providing this facility in near future.
As such there is no facility to link Aadhaar with Allahabad bank accounts using SMS or through the mobile app. However, the bank is working towards providing this facility in near future.
Once you have completed with all the Aadhaar formalities with your Allahabad Bank. It’s obvious to know whether your Aadhaar is actually been linked with your bank or not. It’s better to follow the simple steps by going through the details as:
- Visit the website of UIDAI(Unique Identification Authority of India)-
- Click on “Check Aadhaar & Bank Account Linking Status” section under “Aadhaar Services” menu on the screen of UIDAI home page.
- Enter your Aadhaar number and the security code exhibited on the screen and then click on “send OTP”.
- Your One-time password(OTP) will then be delivered on your registered mobile number. Enter that OTP details in the relevant field and click “Login”.
- Once you are done with Aadhaar mapping procedure with UIDAI, you will see the message “Congratulations! Your Bank Aadhaar Linking has successfully been done” along with your bank name and linking date.
- Dial *99*99*1# from your registered mobile number.
- Enter your Aadhaar number
- Confirm the details in both the above cases, the name of Allahabad Bank will only be displayed on the screen of UIDAI, if it has been seeded with your bank account very recently. As UIDAI will only show you the very immediate bank account that has been linked in with Aadhaar. It will not display you the multiple bank accounts name irrespective of your Aadhaar linking in all the accounts. Always remember, you will be able to use this provision only if your mobile number has already been registered with your Aadhaar data.
Get exclusive benefits by linking your Aadhaar with Allahabad Bank Account. Get the following benefits directly in your account for yourself:
- LPG Subsidy: Get the subsidized amount of LPG directly in your Allahabad bank account once your Aadhaar linkage is done with Allahabad Bank.
- Subsidy amount on commodities: Avail subsidized amount on commodities like sugar, rice, kerosene etc directly in your Aadhaar linked Allahabad Bank account.
- Payment for Government Schemes: Various payments for government schemes like MNREGA, tribal welfare schemes etc get directly credited to your account. Also, you will become eligible to avail government scholarships if you are a student.
Area accessibility: You can access your Aadhaar linked account with Allahabad Bank anywhere in India and anytime.