Link Aadhaar Card7013 views
- Link Federal Bank account with Aadhaar card in simple steps.
If you or your family member or your friends have an account at Federal Bank and have not yet linked your Aadhaar card, it’s time to do it. Those who do not have an Aadhaar Card may note that UIDAI has introduced face authentication feature which is going to be available from July 1, 2018.
Also, the linking would give you many privileges which you can read below:
Table of Contents
- 1 Advantages of Linking Aadhaar Card with Bank Account
- 2 Process of linking Aadhaar card with Federal Bank Account Online
- Direct credit of subsidies from the government, that include subsidies on LPG, Kerosene, Sugar, etc.
- Direct credit of welfare funds, pensions, scholarship, MNREGA wages etc from the government.
- The online, inter-operable architecture of Aadhaar Enabled Payment System (AEPS) allows access to the account from anywhere in the country.
The customers of Federal Bank can simply follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of Federal Bank
- On the homepage, you will find the banner asking you to update your Aadhaar with account
- Click on the page
- On clicking, you will be directed to a page where you have to mention your Federal Bank account number
- Follow the procedure and then submit.
If your mobile number is registered with your Federal Bank account, you can follow the below steps to link your Aadhaar card.
- Type AADHAAR <space> 15 Digit Bank Account Number <space> 12 Digit Aadhaar Number.
Send the above SMS to 56161
- For example, if your 15 digit Federal Bank Account Number is 123456789101123 and your Aadhaar card number is 1235 5236 4565, you have to type-
- AADHAAR <space> 123456789101123 <space> 1235 5236 4565 and send it to 56161.
On successful submission of the SMS, you will receive a confirmation message.
You should know that you not only have to link your Federal Bank account but also have to link the credit card before the deadline. The steps to link the Aadhaar online are as follows:
- Login to Federal Bank website.
- Go to the update Aadhaar/PAN status online tab.
- Enter the Aadhaar number and submit it.
If you want to check the status of your linking Aadhaar card with Federal Bank, you can simply do it online by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website of Aadhaar- www.uidai.gov.in
- Click on ‘Check Aadhaar & Bank Account Linking Status’
- Enter the Aadhaar number for which you want to know the status and also the security code.
- On submission of this, an OTP will be sent to the mobile number registered with the Aadhaar.
- Mention the OTP and click on ‘Login’.
- You will then be able to see whether the Aadhaar has been successfully linked or not.
You can also check the status of your Aadhaar seeding with the help of your registered mobile number. Just follow the below steps:
- Dial *99*99*1# with your mobile.
- A Pop-up asking you to mention your Aadhaar number will appear.
- Enter your 12 digit Aadhaar Number.
- Choose if your entered Aadhar number is correct or you want to change it.
- You will then be able to see all the bank accounts linked to the entered Aadhaar number.