Link Aadhaar Card 281 views
- Link IDBI bank with Aadhaar in simple steps
- Check the extended deadline to link Aadhaar with Bank accounts
Linking your Aadhaar card with bank accounts has been made mandatory by the government of India. The deadline to link Aadhaar card has been extended to March 31, 2018 from December 31, 2017. If you do not have Aadhaar card yet, you must apply for it as soon as possible. Recently, UIDAI has introduced another layer of security with the feature of face authentication. The new facility is applicable from July 1, 2018.
If you have an account in IDBI Bank and you have not yet linked your Aadhaar card, you must to do it before the deadline. There are many ways that you can choose from like there is an online facility as well visiting the bank branch. Thus, here we will tell you the steps you need to follow for each of the processes to link Aadhaar with IDBI Bank account.
Table of Contents
You can follow the below steps for linking your account with Aadhaar card.
- Visit the official website of IDBI Bank
- Click on the Aadhaar Verification tab
- Fill up the Aadhaar Seeding form
If you have an IDBI Bank branch nearby, you can simply visit the bank with the below-mentioned documents:
- Original and photocopy of Aadhaar card
- Original and photocopy of Passbook
If you are an IDBI credit card user and have not linked it with Aadhaar, you are supposed to do it before March 31, 2018. The deadline has been extended so you still have a lot of time to do it. You can follow the online procedure to link a credit card as it is simple and quick.
- Visit the official website of IDBI.
- Login to NetBanking with your User ID and password.
- Choose the service tab.
- Select the Aadhaar Seeding option.
- Fill your Aadhaar number and submit it.
- Visit the official website of Aadhaar- www.uidai.gov.in
- Click on ‘Check Aadhaar & Bank Account Linking Status’
- Enter the Aadhaar number for which you want to know the status and also the security code.
- On submission of this, an OTP will be sent to the mobile number registered with the Aadhaar.
- Mention the OTP and click on ‘Login’.
- You will then be able to see whether the Aadhaar has been successfully linked or not.
- You get Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Bima Yojana
- You get the benefit of LPG Subsidy Scheme
- You get the Atal Pension Yojana