This Diwali the car buyers will have an amazing choice to make. One of the renowned French carmaker company, Renault is going to launch its latest model ‘Renault Captur’ in mid of October. The Renault Captur launch date is around Diwali which is the most preferred time to buy a new vehicle. The booking has already started. You can book your premium sports utility vehicle on the Renault Captur App and Renault Indian website with an initial amount of ₹25,000. The price is expected to range between ₹11 lakhs to ₹15 lakhs. But with the car financing option, you can bring the cost to ₹14,925 to ₹20,352 per month.
The car financing companies provide the loan of 85%-90% of the ex-showroom price that is to be repaid within the maximum tenure of 7 years. So, if you are up to drive home Renault Captur this year the following calculation may help you plan your finances.
Renault Captur Price in India, Downpayment and EMI options
|Expected Loan Amount|
( in lakhs)
|Petrol||1.5L H4K||11 to 15||9.35 - 12.75||14,925 - 20,352|
|Diesel||1.5L K9K||11 to 15||9.35 - 12.75||14,925 - 20,352|
Note – The calculation above shows the expected EMI on the loan availed for the period of 7 years at the interest rate of 8.75% p.a. The expected loan amount is 85% of the car price.
Renault Captur Features
After introducing SUV Duster and Kwid in the Indian market, Renault has come up with this new model to sustain the market position. The car is built on B0 platform similar to that used in the new Duster. The car is excellently designed and has a resemblance to ‘Kaptur’ sold in other markets. The features that describe its excellence are as follows:
- Crossover model with 5 seater configuration
- Innovative C-Daylight Running Lights and foglamps
- Heavy bumper housing
- Clear cut 17-inch wheels sporting 215/60 rubber and the massive 210mm ground clearance
- LED headlamp and tail-lights
- Butterfly-shaped instrument cluster that has digital speedometer in the centre, tachometer and a fuel gauge
- High sitting position that provides good visibility of road
- Panoramic windscreen
- Offers two pre-set themes for customers who have difficulty in selecting individual parts
- Big positive light steering wheel
- Available in both petrol and diesel powertrains
- Diesel model is powered by the 1.5L K9K diesel engine (common rail injection), mated to 6-speed manual transmission, delivering a maximum power of 110 PS at 4,000 rpm and peak torque of 240 Nm at 1,750 rpm
- Petrol model is powered by the 16 valves, 4 cylinder 1.5L H4K petrol engine mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox, producing 106 PS at 5,600 rpm and 142 Nm of torque at 4,000 rpm
- Speakers on all 4 doors, rear view camera