- You must explore the various ways to check the available balance in your Central Bank Savings Account.
- Check your Central Bank Balance through a Missed Call or sending an SMS.
- Use your Central Bank Debit Card to know the available balance in your account.
Every bank allows its customer to do the balance enquiry free of cost but most individuals are unaware of the methods. Well, there are many ways through which you can know the available balance in your account either through a missed call or sending an SMS. So, in this article, we have discussed some easy ways to have the Central Bank of India Balance Check. You must go through all the methods through which you can know the available balance in your savings account. You can give a missed call or send an SMS to a Toll-Free number to know your balance. There are some other ways as well to do the Central Bank balance enquiry that you will explore in this article.
Table of Contents
- 1 Ways to Check the Available Bank Balance of Central Bank of India Savings Account
- 2 Make Balance Enquiry through CentMobile Application
Ways to Check the Available Bank Balance of Central Bank of India Savings Account
You must see all the techniques through which you can know your balance and plan your future expenses according to it.
Check Central Bank of India Balance through a Missed Call
- Know the available balance of your Central Bank savings accounts by giving a missed call on 09555244442.
- Make sure that your phone number is registered with the Central Bank through which you are giving the missed call on the above number.
- Your call will be disconnected automatically after one or two bells and you will receive the details of your Central Bank balance as a message on your mobile phone.
Send an SMS to Know Central Bank of India Balance
- You can send an SMS to the bank on a toll-free number with a code to do a Central Bank Balance Check.
- Send an SMS BALAVL <A/c No> <MPIN> to +91-9967533228.
- You will receive a message with the details of your Central Bank balance on your mobile phone after a few seconds.
Use Central Bank Internet Banking
- Open the home page of Central Bank on your laptop, PC, or mobile phone.
- Then click on the Internet Banking button present at the right side of the page.
- Then click on the Login Button in Blue Colour under the Personal Internet Banking option and then click on Please Click Here to Proceed button.
- Now provide your Login ID, password and the Captcha in the box to log in.
- After logging in, you can do the Central Bank Balance Enquiry from the portal.
Make Balance Enquiry through CentMobile Application
- Download and Install the CentMobile Application on your Android or IOS Device.
- In order to log in, enter your user ID and password in the application.
- After logging in, you can check the available balance in your Central Bank Savings Account.
Visit the Nearest ATM
You can have a printout of the Central Bank Account Balance by visiting the nearest ATM and using your Central Bank Debit Card. In the banking option, select the balance enquiry option. Then the ATM Screen will show the available balance and then it will give a printout of a receipt consisting of the available balance.
Now you know the way to do the Central Bank Balance check. The SMS Service and the Missed Call Service are free of cost and they are available 24×7. So, whenever you want to make the Central Bank Balance enquiry, you can make use of both the facilities. If you have your account in the IDFC First Bank then you can use the SMS facility that is also available to have the IDFC First Balance Check. In order to get the receipt of the available balance in the Central Bank savings account, you can use your Central Bank debit card at any nearest ATM.