- Take a look at the various ways through which you can check the Punjab and Sind Bank Balance.
- Give a missed call or send an SMS on a Toll-Free Number to get the balance details.
- Know your Punjab and Sind Bank Balance by visiting ATMs and updating your passbook.
Punjab and Sind Bank is a PSU having thousands of customers. It offers various facilities to its customers like loans, savings account, and many others. You can even check your bank balance of the Punjab and Sind Bank savings account through a missed call or an SMS. It helps the individual to keep an eye on his available balance so that he can plan his future expenses. On the other hand, many individuals want to check their bank balance whether they have received a payment or their cheques has been cleared or not. So whatever may be your reason, we have discussed some easy methods in this blog through which you can have the Punjab and Sind Bank Balance Check.
Table of Contents
- 1 Techniques to Know the Punjab and Sind Bank Balance
- 2 Make Use of Internet Banking to Have Punjab and Sind Bank Balance Check
Techniques to Know the Punjab and Sind Bank Balance
Here are some easy ways that will help you to know the updated amount of your savings account balance. You are free to choose any method to make the Punjab and Sind Bank balance enquiry.
Check Punjab and Sind Bank Balance through a Missed Call
You can give a missed call on 7039035156 to know the available balance in your Punjab and Sind Bank account. Make sure that your mobile number is linked with the Punjab and Sind Bank account through which you are giving the missed call on the toll-free number. Your call will be disconnected automatically after few bells and you will receive the details of your bank balance on your mobile phone through an SMS.
Know Punjab and Sind Bank Balance through an SMS
You can use the SMS banking services of Punjab and Sind Bank. Send an SMS “PBAL Account-Number SMS-Banking-Password (e.g. PBAL 00001000001011 1234)” to 9773056161 or 8082656161 to know the details of your Punjab and Sind Bank balance. In a few seconds, you will receive an SMS with the details of your Punjab and Sind Bank balance on your mobile phone. Remember, you will have to send the SMS from the registered mobile number that is linked to your Punjab and Sind Bank savings account.
Make Use of Internet Banking to Have Punjab and Sind Bank Balance Check
- Go to the official website of Punjab and Sind Bank on your laptop, PC, or mobile phone.
- Then make a click on the Internet Login button and then the Retail Login option present at the top-right corner of the page.
- Then click on Proceed to Login Button and Enter your User ID and Password.
- Enter the Captcha and log in and you can check your Punjab and Sind Bank balance from the portal.
Make Punjab and Sind Bank Balance Enquiry through Mobile Application
- Download and Install the Punjab and Sind Bank Mobile Application.
- Enter your credentials to log in to the application.
- After logging in, go to the View Balance option to see the available balance in Punjab and Sind Bank your account.
Visit the Nearest ATM or Update Your Passbook
Visit the nearest ATM and use your Punjab and Sind Bank debit card to have Punjab and Sind Bank Balance Check. You will just have to go to the banking option and choose the balance enquiry option while accessing the ATM from your Punjab and Sind Bank debit card. Then the ATM will show you the available balance on the screen first it will give a print of the receipt with the details of the available balance.
You can also go to the nearest Punjab and Sind Bank branch and update your passbook to know the balance of your savings account.
If you want to make the Punjab and Sind Bank Balance Enquiry then you can use the missed call service or the SMS Service. Other methods will also let you know the exact available balance in your Punjab and Sind Bank account and you can also have the Indian Bank Balance Check through an SMS if you have an account in that bank. All the methods are free of cost to have Punjab and Sind Bank balance check and there is no need to spend a single penny.