Best Credit Card Payment Offers 20181733 views
Table of Contents
About SBI Tata Titanium Card
One card, many privileges, get ready to experience the finer things in life with SBI Tata Titanium Card. This beautiful card is entitled with a plethora of remarkable lifestyle features and unlimited benefits, hence makes your life full of joy and comfort. Ranging from joining offers, value back, rewards, fee reversal and much more, this card has it all that allows you to enjoy the best moments of life. No matter what your personal needs are, this masterpiece comes with a host of features and benefits to choose from. In case, you are willing to know more about this card, just take a look at the page below.
Features of SBI Tata Titanium Card
Take a look below to know the unmatched features of SBI Tata Titanium Card.
- Spend ₹2,000 in first 60 days and get 500 empower points
- Avail 1.5% value back on spends at croma
- Get upto 5% value back on spends at Tata outlets
- Enjoy 3x points on departmental and grocery stores
- Spend ₹90,000 or more in a year and get your annual fee waived off
- Get 1 reward point per ₹100 spent on all other retail outlets
- Enjoy 0% fuel surcharge waiver
Fees & Charges
- Annual Fee:₹499
- Renewable Fee:₹499
- Add-on Fee: Nil (per annum)
- Late Payment Charges:Nil for amount due from ₹0-200
- ₹100-750 if the due amount is greater than ₹200 and up to ₹10,000
- Card Replacement Fee: ₹100
- Over Limit Charges: 2.50% of over limit amount subject to a minimum of ₹500
- Cash Payment Fee: ₹100
- Cash Advance Fee: 2.5% of transaction amount, subject to a minimum of ₹300
- Finance Charges:Up to 3.35% per month
- Minimum Amount Due:5% of the total outstanding
- Cash upgrade fees: ₹500
Know the eligibility criteria of SBI Tata Titanium Card by reading the points below.
- An applicant should be an Indian resident.
- He/she should not be less than 18 years of age and should not be more than 65 years.
- An applicant should have a good credit score and should not be a previous loan/credit card defaulter.
Documentation Needed to Apply
For your reference, below are the important documents you need to carry while applying for SBI Tata Titanium Card.
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- PAN Card
- ITR or salary slips for the last 2 months
- Passport sized photographs
Application Status Online
With the help of SBI’s online facility, it would not be wrong to say that knowing your card card actual status has become an easy task. Yes, that’s right! You just need to have an application that you need to put online on bank’s site so as to know the real-time status of your favourite card.This online facility is easy, time-saving and most importantly quick,hence allows you to know your card’s status in the least time frame.
SBI Tata Titanium Card Statement
By receiving your credit card’s monthly statements you can easily know the in and out of your card. Right from checking all the details of your account to knowing the transaction details, with the help of this online facility you can do it all. But make sure your mail ID has been registered with the bank so that you can easily receive the monthly statements in your inbox.
Customer Care Number
When it comes to getting in touch with the credit card executives, all you need to do is just dial 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code) or 1860 180 1290 from your registered mobile or landline number. The expert and experienced team of credit card is always there to help and support you whenever you are in need. Right from solving your queries to listening to your complaints, the credit card team of SBI does all the things just to ensure that you have a memorable journey.